Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
    I'm still struggling for this race but I know 10/1 for ITCF on bet 365 don't seem tempting when you get get 14/1 any race with PP!
    They've eventually realised and cut him to 8/1. I need to start getting ITCF into some multiples.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      They've eventually realised and cut him to 8/1. I need to start getting ITCF into some multiples.
      Thought would just be a matter of time

Comment

• Does anybody know of any planned runs for delirant? Was a horse I was looking forward to seeing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigio1985 View Post
          Does anybody know of any planned runs for delirant? Was a horse I was looking forward to seeing.
          Having gone to Pipe for JP I'd imagine he'll be aimed at a handicap regardless of his ability

Comment

• Im possibly a bit biased considering i'v followed him all season as one to watch but i just re watched If The Cap Fit's Kempton win, i think theres loads more improvement to come personally, his jumping was impeccable until novicey mistakes at the last two when he appeared green and immature and got a bit lonely in front, there was still loads in the tank imo and with another runs experience in the locker and if Harry Fry can get him to knuckle down and be a bit more streetwise i think he'll take a lot of beating off a good gallop, delighted with the 33's i got on him a few weeks ago ( I'm assuming many of you joined me in an investment judging by his popularity on here). Here's hoping he stays fit healthy for the big one in March.

The Tolworth at Sandown next weekend usually throws up a few smart ones, won by Finian's Oscar and Yorkhill in the past, hoping Amy Murphy will give Kalashnikov an entry he's another thats taken the eye in the 2m division this season, albeit against inferior fields.
            Last edited by SeanRock; 30 December 2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
              Im possibly a bit biased considering iv followed him all season as one to watch but i just re watched If The Cap Fit's Kempton win, i think theres loads more improvement to come personally, his jumping was impeccable until novicey mistakes at the last two when he appeared green and immature and got a bit lonely in front, there was still loads in the tank imo and with another runs experience in the locker and if Harry Fry can get him to knuckle down and be a bit more streetwise i think he'll take a lot of beating off a good gallop, delighted with the 33's i got on him a few weeks ago ( I'm assuming many of you joined me in an investment judging by his popularity on here). Here's hoping he stays fit healthy for the big one in March.
              Hi Sean, you are right abou If the Cap Fits, he was in Timeform's fifty to follow at the start of the season and even now at 10/1 represents good value and is definitely worth keeping onside.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lick View Post
                Hi Sean, you are right abou If the Cap Fits, he was in Timeform's fifty to follow at the start of the season and even now at 10/1 represents good value and is definitely worth keeping onside.
                100%, it was actually Paul Ferguson's Jumpers To Follow book that put me onto to him that and Noel Fehily, gave him a very good mention in the jockeys 'view from the saddle' section, Noel and Jamie Codd tipped up plenty of very good winners between them would highly recommend it for anyone looking for upcoming novice hurdle types coming from bumper or in Jamie's case the PTP background.
                Last edited by SeanRock; 30 December 2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Tolworth
                  Claimantakinforgan
                  Dream Brother
                  Kalshnikov
                  Mont Des Avaloirs
                  Speak Easy
                  Summerville Boy
                  The Russian Doyen
                  Western Ryder
                  Whatswrongwithyou
                  Sussex Ranger
                  We Have a Dream.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Expect Claimantakinforgan to cement his position as one of the tip english challengers if taking his chance

Comment

• not sure I want Claimintakinforgan in the tolworth as its got such a lousy supreme record Altior apart.

Comment

• Altior didn't win the Tolworth Doc, it was Yorkhill the year Altior was a novice.

Comment

• I don't like the Hendo horse for the Supreme. Just something about him says he won't relish the hill and a truly run Supreme. I have been spectacularly wrong before though

I'm taking a look at the Joseph O Brien runner at the moment. Won his maiden lovely, and is a £220k son of Beneficial. Proper NH horse, proper money, and won well. He might be the springer we are all waiting for. Speak Easy is his name.

Might be one for the Balllymore too but with that renewal looking hot, Supreme would make sense and I haven't seen anything of JPs setting the world alight.

If this fella wins a decent race next (may skip the Tolworthh, I'd start to believe.

EDIT sod it im in NRNB at 33/1 with Sky
                          Last edited by Al Ferof; 2 January 2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• The other horse I like, who Brian Ellison calls a machine is Ravenhill Road

The only issue is Ellison said he wasn't sure if he is more of an Aintree horse for this season with a view to chasing next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Ferof View Post
                              I don't like the Hendo horse for the Supreme. Just something about him says he won't relish the hill and a truly run Supreme. I have been spectacularly wrong before though

I'm taking a look at the Joseph O Brien runner at the moment. Won his maiden lovely, and is a £220k son of Beneficial. Proper NH horse, proper money, and won well. He might be the springer we are all waiting for. Speak Easy is his name.

Might be one for the Balllymore too but with that renewal looking hot, Supreme would make sense and I haven't seen anything of JPs setting the world alight.

If this fella wins a decent race next (may skip the Tolworthh, I'd start to believe.

EDIT sod it im in NRNB at 33/1 with Sky
                              He is a likely runner against samcro, next destination, Carter McKay. At naas.
                              But tbf plans change and 33/1 nrnb is a good shout.
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Ferof View Post
                                The other horse I like, who Brian Ellison calls a machine is Ravenhill Road

The only issue is Ellison said he wasn't sure if he is more of an Aintree horse for this season with a view to chasing next year.
                                I was looking for some info on him earlier today as backed him any race earlier in the season. Dissapointed to hear he might be skipping the Festival but understand the thinking

Comment

Working...
                                X