Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billymag View Post
    Cant remember if i shared this but went into Will Hill shop and they said they wont take antepost bets for Chelt in shop now, anyone else heard this? Seems very strange
    I got told the same thing in my local shop but just assumed that the guy behind the counter was clueless lol

Comment

Smashing info billy - thank you!

Regarding WH - I placed the Yorkhill Win Any Race bet instore with them. That was on the 31st May though so a little while back, perhaps they've changed policy?!

Comment

Many thanks for that Billy, I'm a complete sucker when it comes To info like that, and knowing the connections well that'll do for me.....first AP now placed!

Comment

Originally posted by billymag View Post
          Cant remember if i shared this but went into Will Hill shop and they said they wont take antepost bets for Chelt in shop now, anyone else heard this? Seems very strange
          I had a similar thing happen . The girl just said they weren't taking cheltenham bets at the moment ,
          ( it was when goodwood was on). I will ask again next time i go there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
            I had a similar thing happen . The girl just said they weren't taking cheltenham bets at the moment ,
            ( it was when goodwood was on). I will ask again next time i go there.
            That was the same week that I asked BC. Strange decision by Hills as it's not like they'll take huge bets in the shop this far in advance.

Comment

Given Willie's form, is no-one concerned that Annamix may go for the Neptune rather than the Supreme? 12/1 with Hills to win any race looks a safer angle to me.

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                Given Willie's form, is no-one concerned that Annamix may go for the Neptune rather than the Supreme? 12/1 with Hills to win any race looks a safer angle to me.
                Agreed Archie. I could have bought a new car with the amount I've lost playing Mullins Bingo in the past.

Comment

From Noel Meade in today's racingpost

Red Jack
                  He won his two bumpers last season and I've no doubt he'll develop into one of the top novice hurdles around this season. We like him a lot and he's done well over the summer.

Comment

I've asked Paddy to price up Annamix in their any race market, no sign yet

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                      I've asked Paddy to price up Annamix in their any race market, no sign yet
                      8/1 with PP

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        8/1 with PP
                        Very poor!

Comment

Anyone fancy Western Ryder for this...? I think he's better than he's shown so far

Comment

Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
                            Anyone fancy Western Ryder for this...? I think he's better than he's shown so far
                            Don't quote me on this but I suspect he'll need further so Neptune could be a more realistic target

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                              Don't quote me on this but I suspect he'll need further so Neptune could be a more realistic target
                              Thought that myself Ista but hoped you might back it up. Doesn't have the change of pace that some of the flashier types might. I actually thought the Albert Bartlett might be more suited than the Supreme but plenty of time to find out!

Comment

Much to my surprise, and that of one of the owners, it seems this is Western Ryders target.
                                Been schooled since last April and jumping quick and Greatrex convinced he had the turn of foot needed for this, I'm not so sure but Greatrex knows plenty more than me.

He's 25/1 now and I don't see him shortening any time soon, when the big guns appear and the Mullins talking horses are winning on the bridle you know he'll have half a dozen at 10/1 or shorter by Christmas, 25/1 not a price I'd be rushing to take....

Comment

Working...
                                X