Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible to knock Jenkins' early season form last year. Be surprised if he can come back from whatever went wrong thereafter, but intriguing to see if he retains some of that ability

Comment

• Early doors looked a stayer today. 2m4+ maybe even the bartlett. But hard to take a definitive view today on heavy ground at listowel in October. Would be Open to improvement with his jumping, as he has a fair engine.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robante View Post
        Impossible to knock Jenkins' early season form last year. Be surprised if he can come back from whatever went wrong thereafter, but intriguing to see if he retains some of that ability
        Just been talking ascot that race.

Jenkins and Lough Derg Spirit both were strong Supreme fancies for a few on here last year ... Jenkins nearly ruined my Boxing Day!

Comment

• Dostal phil declared for tomorrow at Bangor, Geraghty on board

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Just been talking ascot that race.

Jenkins and Lough Derg Spirit both were strong Supreme fancies for a few on here last year ... Jenkins nearly ruined my Boxing Day!
            I was one firmly on the Jenkins bandwagon! Don't know where they'll go with him this season now but would be shocked if he makes an impact at the festival

Comment

I was one firmly on the Jenkins bandwagon! Don't know where they'll go with him this season now but would be shocked if he makes an impact at the festival
              Worse 100/1 shots?

Comment

He is one of the best handicapper horses in training. Bags Grove and Pingshou are both rated much higher than Jenkins and he had them well beaten at Newbury last autumn.

I got they go for the Greatwood on 19th November - entries should be out this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                  He is one of the best handicapper horses in training. Bags Grove and Pingshou are both rated much higher than Jenkins and he had them well beaten at Newbury last autumn.

I got they go for the Greatwood on 19th November - entries should be out this week.
                  Well handicapped for sure based on Newbury form, big leap of faith though that the Kempton run was just a blip. Form of his win at Ffos Las in April not up to much. Hopefully he runs this weekend and we can see where he's at this year

Comment

• I hope they skip this weekend and go straight to the Greatwood, although the weights may already have been published by Saturday, in which case, I hope he runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                      I hope they skip this weekend and go straight to the Greatwood, although the weights may already have been published by Saturday, in which case, I hope he runs.
                      Should get a good price if going straight there and will be far worse speculative punts. Back to the Newbury form first time out and you'd say he'd have plenty in hand

Comment

• Jenkins is a intriguing runner alright , looked top drawer early on. Definitely will be well handicapped , personally id want to see him run first before parting with any dollar.

Comment

• I will have a guess at dostal phil by 4L on the bridle, turtle wars to be respected coming from colin Bowes ptp yard, and jonjos could be anything. I can't see what more having any chance of beating dostal phil. And hoping for a clean round from dostal phil

Comment

• Turtle Wars is an excellent name for a horse

I'm not on Dostal Phil for anything yet. Probably need to alter that in anticipation of a good run as I won't be able to watch live today

Comment

• Terrible round of jumping there for dostal phil, you could see the engine was there but he gave him self no chance.

Comment

• Dostal Phil very very poor today. Didn't jump or travel well

Comment

Working...
                                X