Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
    Oh well the cap just didn't fit. These sort of trainers just don't win this sort of race. Feel for the guys that lost out.
    Harry Fry?

I think he knows how to train a 2 mile hurdler? Rock on....

You didn't fancy ITCF because of the trainer... horse gets injured? You therefore are right?

That isn't how it works IMO haha

Comment

Oh well the cap just didn't fit. These sort of trainers just don't win this sort of race. Feel for the guys that lost out.
      These sort of trainers don't win this sort of race??

Care to elaborate?

He's a champion hurdle winning trainer but can't win the supreme? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment

• Fry's horses are over bet and under perform imo. ROR? didn't he take him off Nichols??

Comment

• If Harry Fry can't win a graded race at the festival, can you please let me know who can. It will help me narrow it down in future and save me a fortune in the process

Comment

Fry's horses are over bet and under perform imo. ROR? didn't he take him off Nichols??
            Fry was training him at a satellite yard the season he won the CH completely seperate from PN.

Like when Joseph trained Ivanovic Gorbatov to won the Triumph and Aidan collected the prize

Comment

• be sure to remind me when Fry wins another big race at the festival.

Comment

be sure to remind me when Fry wins another big race at the festival.
                Don't be that guy ... this forum isn't the place for comments like this

You can make your point without antagonizing anyone can't you.

More trainers than Elliott, Henderson and Mullins will have a winner during the week won't they ... they're all big at the festival

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Don't be that guy ... this forum isn't the place for comments like this

You can make your point without antagonizing anyone can't you.

More trainers than Elliott, Henderson and Mullins will have a winner during the week won't they ... they're all big at the festival
                  They will indeed. But it won't be the big races unless they're Irish. Im not here to antagonise anyone, just calling it as I see it, or how it really is.

Comment

They will indeed. But it won't be the big races unless they're Irish. Im not here to antagonise anyone, just calling it as I see it, or how it really is.
                    We'll just agree to disagree Doc. Can't be bothered debating it to be honest.

Comment

• Hardlines ITCF backers. That horrible time of the year

Keep looking at all your good bets to keep you positive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                        Hardlines ITCF backers. That horrible time of the year

Keep looking at all your good bets to keep you positive!
                        What if you have no good ones?

Comment

• You’ve loads Kev. Getabird would have beaten him anyway

Comment

You’ve loads Kev. Getabird would have beaten him anyway
                            Haha the Getabird/Footpad double is going to receive plenty of boosts in the days before the festival isn't it!

Comment

• they will probably keep throwing AS in for good measure!

Comment

they will probably keep throwing AS in for good measure!
                                The "mug" 4-timer on day 1 is on again surely.

Getabird / Douvan
                                Footpad / UDS
                                BVD / Faugheen
                                AJ / Annie

Which one goes wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X