Page 114 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2022
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Shorten up. Then back out a bit on the day id have thought
    Thank's Scooby , think I'll have to put him in a multiple soon.

Any idea why market suspended just entered a stake went to confirm the suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Any idea why market suspended just entered a stake went to confirm the suspended
    Who with Scoob?

New poster but been following avidly over the past few weeks, first Ante-post bets done today. Feels so real now I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Who with Scoob?
    Exchange. It's back now

Quote Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
    New poster but been following avidly over the past few weeks, first Ante-post bets done today. Feels so real now I can't wait

Who have you plucked for?

“After his first run jumping I was a bit worried but certainly the way he jumped there he’ll be plenty good enough to run in a Supreme Novice,” he said.

“He’s jumped fantastic, way better than on his first run. I thought, ‘would he be able to jump at the speed they’re going here’, but, what can you say other than he’s very jumped well, made his own running and that I’m very happy.

“All that rain we had last night helped him, but he certainly seemed to have plenty of pace there.”

Of course, then comes the caveat.

“I don’t know what route we’ll go,” Mullins continued. “That was a good Supreme trial, but he'll be entered in the Ballymore as well. Jumping the way he did, that brings the Supreme Novice into the picture. He’s got some nice horses off the bridle there. If he stays sound it’s fingers crossed.”

Getabird, Small local bookies in Ireland still had 16/1 about getabird after the race today on the cheltenham slip and printed fine with no price change so I've had a bit on that. Also like Yorkhill In the Ryanair, Think Min will take on Altior so fancy Yorkhill to go there.. Will see whether UDS throws a spanner in the works however..

Getabird was very good today. You could def see a Ruby front running ride in the festival opener. We know he stays further so can be ridden positively a la Vautour et al.

IF he were to head to the Ballymore that IMO would move Next Destination to the Albert Bartlett.

Maybe Samcros plans hold the key to the Mullins placement?

Surely samcro goes to the Ballymore though? What would make him not