Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very disappointing news.

Comment

• Nightmare. I should have laid off and gone in nrnb.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Gutted, fair to say this race has been a nightmare for me this year

Comment

• Big hit for many that, like others I imagine on beforw NRNB. Really struggling with this race now!

Comment

• So with 21 points invested in total in this race I have remaining:

4 points Getabird at a massive 5/2
            2 points Claimantakinforgan 25/1
            0.5 E/W Paloma Blue 25/1
            0.5 E/W Slate House 50/1

Will be delighted if Getabird wins and mimimises the hit, easily my worse race so not all bad

Comment

• Gutted.

Was on at 16s for any race from the start of the season.

Checked the racing post today on my phone and I knew one of mine was gonna be ruled out. Just had that horrible nagging feeling. And there was the headline about ITCF.

Comment

• Managed a bit of 50s on the exchange, but was really looking forward to watching ITCF, liked the fact that he was 3rd fav and the pressure was off a bit compared to the like of BVD, Footpad, Samcro, CoC etc

Comment

• Ouch!! Bye bye to my 80/1 AP bet

Real shame, wasn’t looking forward to seeing him run

Comment

• So annoying. Some big priced mults down the drain. Really liked his profile.

Anyway, quick question for the more informed on here, is Western Ryder going here? If so, is he not a tad overpriced given course form and OR?

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                      Gutted.

Was on at 16s for any race from the start of the season.

Checked the racing post today on my phone and I knew one of mine was gonna be ruled out. Just had that horrible nagging feeling. And there was the headline about ITCF.
                      Same as that.

Had 2.5 pts @ 16s a/r, and 2.5 @ 14s.

Gutted!

Comment

• I had the same, but it's gonna happen - unfortunately.

However, judging by this year and last year - I need to STOP AP betting on the Supreme!!
                        It's a graveyard for non-runners (a mixture of injuries and backing horses that just aren't good enough!)

Unfortunately - I think we need to brace ourselves for more stories like this over the coming weeks.
                        Any minor injuries now will probably result in a non-runner

Comment

• Same here, I lose so much on AP on the supreme. I’ve been a little better this year and the stakes I’ve placed haven’t been as large

Getabird would wipe me out on my accas, I didn’t learn my lesson when I did the same with Min two years back ;-(
                          Then again, you always want to get off with a winner.... the temptation is too great

Comment

• Originally posted by TCH29 View Post
                            So annoying. Some big priced mults down the drain. Really liked his profile.

Anyway, quick question for the more informed on here, is Western Ryder going here? If so, is he not a tad overpriced given course form and OR?
                            I believe on here we've been advised Western Ryder is now going Ballymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              I believe on here we've been advised Western Ryder is now going Ballymore
                              I know somebody well connected to western Ryder. And he himself had multiples with if the cap fits supreme and WR ballymore.
                              If the cap fits leaves a big whole in the supreme now though. But I assume won't change plans.
                              I honestly thought he was the most likely winner
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                                I know somebody well connected to western Ryder. And he himself had multiples with if the cap fits supreme and WR ballymore.
                                If the cap fits leaves a big whole in the supreme now though. But I assume won't change plans.
                                I honestly thought he was the most likely winner
                                Don't say that now Scooby, thought you'd totally converted to the Getabird camp...haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X