Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And here's a link to Dostal Phil's bumper win in France

Comment

• Lalor entered tomorrow at Exeter in what could be a warm race.

Comment

• I really like him, there was no fluke about his win. And with all respect to his trainer, his price will remain backable throughout the season.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
          Lalor entered tomorrow at Exeter in what could be a warm race.
          Just looked at the race, kapcorse and onefortheroadtom are interesting, esoecially with jp already owning the winner of the formers race at auteuil.
          Also surprised Tom scu gets the ride on lalor as I assumed Richard Johnson would be his rider this season. I would expect lalor to win tomorrow,

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Just looked at the race, kapcorse and onefortheroadtom are interesting, esoecially with jp already owning the winner of the formers race at auteuil.
            Also surprised Tom scu gets the ride on lalor as I assumed Richard Johnson would be his rider this season. I would expect lalor to win tomorrow,
            Hobbs has Lord Duveen in and perhaps Woollacott/owners want to strike up a partnership with someone else early on that is likely to be available? Pipe doesn't have a lot of ammo usually in the novice divisions...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Hobbs has Lord Duveen in and perhaps Woollacott/owners want to strike up a partnership with someone else early on that is likely to be available? Pipe doesn't have a lot of ammo usually in the novice divisions...

May well be right and the 1 bullet pipe does have is owned by jp.

Comment

• Bet 365 have gone 20s on debuchet. Far too big a price if anyone fancies him.

Comment

• Pym about 2 weeks away from a run according to Nicky Henderson on Twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                    Pym about 2 weeks away from a run according to Nicky Henderson on Twitter!
                    Anything else regarding distance? I like him for the Supreme but it's been mentioned he could go out in trip too. The way he mowed down the leaders at Ayr in his bumper win was impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                      Anything else regarding distance? I like him for the Supreme but it's been mentioned he could go out in trip too. The way he mowed down the leaders at Ayr in his bumper win was impressive.
                      Nothing about trip that I have seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        May well be right and the 1 bullet pipe does have is owned by jp.
                        Found this too...

Woollacott said: "He seems well at home so we will see what he does. We schooled him before we turned him out last year and he seems very good. Everything seems well.

"Tom Scudamore has been a couple of times to sit on him and I expect he has jumped about 40 hurdles with him.

"He pulled quite hard in the bumper at Aintree. I hope he doesn't pull too hard (on Tuesday), as long as he gets relaxed we will see what happens.

"He will improve and tomorrow is not the be-all and end-all. As long as he comes back safe and sound, hopefully there will be some nice days in him.

"The win at Aintree was fantastic for a little yard like ourselves and it was down to the hard work of all the team."

Comment

• Dostal Phil is entered at Cheltenham this Friday and I think he might be one to watch out for with regards this race.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                            Dostal Phil is entered at Cheltenham this Friday and I think he might be one to watch out for with regards this race.
                            Certainly is, aslong as he can jump a hurdle.

Comment

• Hobbs in the RP stable tour today was unusually bullish about the horse, well for Mr Hobbs at least!!

"Won a three year old bumper in France last year and is a lovely horse who jumps very nicely. He'll start off in 2m novice hurdles"

Comment

• Ive added him to Annamix as my second selection for this race 33/1 with Bet365.

Comment

Working...
                                X