Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
    ITCF formline takes a knock today. Can you really have a class2 & class4 horse winning a supreme. I nearly put it up as my lay of the week
    Diesse des bieffes ran a good race for a horse with little experiance he stayed on very well. . He's no if the cap fits he was dispatched easily. I'd have no problem backing diesse des bieffes over further in a handicap.

Who are you backing or have backed in this race just out of interest?
    Last edited by Scooby91; 13 January 2018, 01:58 PM.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• "Looking at that you would have to think he would be good enough for the Supreme Novices' but he will be entered in the Ballymore as well. He got some nice horses off the bridle there and he is on the way up."
      Willie

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Diesse des bieffes ran a good race for a horse with little experiance he stayed on very well. . He's no if the cap fits he was dispatched easily. I'd have no problem backing diesse des bieffes over further in a handicap.

Who are you backing or have backed in this race just out of interest?
        Ive some tasty tickets on claimintakingforgan. and I backed getabird earlier this week having seen how this
        has been a route WM has taken for supreme horses. I have a losing ticket on Red Jack. I will look to increase my stake on Getabird in the run-up to this race.

Comment

• Is Getabird likely to shorten up , or will the price still be around 4's on the tuesday ?? . any idea's

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
            Is Getabird likely to shorten up , or will the price still be around 4's on the tuesday ?? . any idea's
            Shorten up. Then back out a bit on the day id have thought

Comment

Shorten up. Then back out a bit on the day id have thought
              Thank's Scooby , think I'll have to put him in a multiple soon.

Comment

• Any idea why market suspended just entered a stake went to confirm the suspended

Comment

Any idea why market suspended just entered a stake went to confirm the suspended
                  Who with Scoob?

Comment

• New poster but been following avidly over the past few weeks, first Ante-post bets done today. Feels so real now I can't wait

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                      Who with Scoob?
                      Exchange. It's back now

Comment

• Originally posted by Greasy View Post
                        New poster but been following avidly over the past few weeks, first Ante-post bets done today. Feels so real now I can't wait

Who have you plucked for?

Comment

• “After his first run jumping I was a bit worried but certainly the way he jumped there he’ll be plenty good enough to run in a Supreme Novice,” he said.

“He’s jumped fantastic, way better than on his first run. I thought, ‘would he be able to jump at the speed they’re going here’, but, what can you say other than he’s very jumped well, made his own running and that I’m very happy.

“All that rain we had last night helped him, but he certainly seemed to have plenty of pace there.”

Of course, then comes the caveat.

“I don’t know what route we’ll go,” Mullins continued. “That was a good Supreme trial, but he'll be entered in the Ballymore as well. Jumping the way he did, that brings the Supreme Novice into the picture. He’s got some nice horses off the bridle there. If he stays sound it’s fingers crossed.”

Comment

• Getabird, Small local bookies in Ireland still had 16/1 about getabird after the race today on the cheltenham slip and printed fine with no price change so I've had a bit on that. Also like Yorkhill In the Ryanair, Think Min will take on Altior so fancy Yorkhill to go there.. Will see whether UDS throws a spanner in the works however..

Comment

• Getabird was very good today. You could def see a Ruby front running ride in the festival opener. We know he stays further so can be ridden positively a la Vautour et al.

IF he were to head to the Ballymore that IMO would move Next Destination to the Albert Bartlett.

Maybe Samcros plans hold the key to the Mullins placement?

Comment

• Surely samcro goes to the Ballymore though? What would make him not

Comment

Working...
                                X