Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Sam t d jocked up. Will be very interested in the opening betting after gumball romping home previously and hoping the market will be all wrong.
    Very excited about Malaya, the best purchase iv seen so far for me, imo head and shoulders above apples shakira.
    with melody of scotland for jp/ king another very nice mare.
    Whetstone (3rd behind malaya) has franked her form today winning a listed race easily by 6 1/2 lenghts at auteuil. The 2nd behind whetstone today is a nice horse that finshed Just behind the mullins juvenile pair of stormy ireland/ chante neige before going on to win her next race.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 10-14-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Malaya 2/1, Gumball EVS!

Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Malaya 2/1, Gumball EVS!
    Long way ahead, but don't forget she has a double penalty tomorrow, I expect her to win any way but she's going to be a further 7 pounds better off with gumball, and 14 pounds better off in the weights with the rest off the geldings in this race, if she runs in the triumph.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 10-14-2017 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Long way ahead, but don't forget she has a double penalty tomorrow, I expect her to win any way but she's going to be a further 7 pounds better off with gumball, and 14 pounds better off in the weights with the rest off the geldings in this race, if she runs in the triumph.

I'll hold my hands up. Backed Malaya.
    Gumball was very impressive, time will tell if that form holds up later in the season. The 2 horse behind were the right ones, if Malaya did run to form, gumball is very good.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 10-15-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Early Doors*(FR)

Track

4-y-o; bay*geldingBreeding: Soldier of Fortune*-*Ymlaen*(Desert Prince)Trained by:*Joseph P O'BrienLast Race:*Punchestown, 25 Apr 2017 18:05Result: 3/16,*soon tracked leaders in 3rd, 4th before straight, challenged from 2f out, one pace from 1f outView full form

Form Profile:

Made an impressive winning debut in a bumper at Punchestown in February and ran well to finish a close third in the Land Rover Bumper at the Punchestown Festival.

Trainer Says:

He’s an exciting horse. He’s nearly ready to start off in a maiden hurdle and has been schooling well. We’ll probably start him off over two miles, but he’s one that could step up in trip in time. I’d be hopeful he can be a Graded novice hurdler.

Video Form25 Apr 2017:Punchestown - Goffs Land Rover Bumper (2m)22 Feb 2017:Punchestown - Family Saturday At The Festival Flat Race (2m f)

Does anyone know when Annamix is due out?

It's not normally until the end of November/early December when Mullins sends his best ones out..

Cause Toujours running tomorrow at Uttoxeter.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Does anyone know when Annamix is due out?
    Really excited to see this one also , if money talks and the hype is right.