Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Top work that

Comment

I spoke to Minty (David Minton) at the start of August who buys most of Nickys horses and said "did you buy that bumper horse that looked so good at the end of the season” and he said “oh yes she’s a wonderful mare” - I was talking about Pym and so was really interested to see which mare he was talking about, he was talking about Melangerie who was well beaten first two runs but then (according to the RP) had a wind op and won her next two, he really couldn’t hide his excitement for her, so one to watch out for. When i asked him about Pym he was also very complementary and he said they couldn’t believe how much pace he showed at Ayr, on breeding he should really be a Neptune horse but Nicky felt with the pace he showed at Ayr the Supreme wouldn’t be out of the equation, if he proved to be good enough. So target wise id be careful, sounds like it could go either way yet.

Comment

Good info billy.

Comment

Really good info Billy, thanks

Comment

Thanks billy

Comment

For the record ive had a max bet on Annamix for the Supreme, standby for the drums to start beating!!!!!!! and ive also done Samcro as well. But my antepost bets are about done, not expecting to back much more. Ive heard that Calet Mad is coming back Novice Hurdling and he will be of interest at a big price or the Alb Bart but apart from that Im happy to wait chaps.

Comment

A max bet on Annamix? I take it that he's Ricci's supreme horse for 2018. You heard good things about him Billy?

This is all I can find out him, from back in October...
                Annamix

A 3-year-old gelding who has now moved from France to Ireland, unfortunately, as of yet it is not known to whom Annamix has moved to. The son of Martaline ran once in France, which was a hurdles race at Vichy for 3yo’s. Annamix ran with a lot of promise on his sole French run, he jumped nicely and was gaining a lot of ground on the winner towards the finish, this suggests in the future Annamix may appreciate a step up in trip from his 2m 1f race. Annamix was trained in France by Guillaume Macaire, when it comes to developing and teaching young National Hunt horses to do their jobs from an early age there’s not many better, Macaire has supplied the likes of Vautour, Silviniaco Conti and Bristol De Mai over to these shores to name just a few. Having already gained experience over hurdles, Annamix could be raced this season and might prove to be a very useful juvenile hurdler if seen this year. However, as the son of Martaline is still a maiden over hurdles, there is no need to rush him this season and as he looked like he might appreciate a step up in trip from 2 miles, it may be more beneficial to give him a novice hurdling campaign the season after instead of in the juvenile hurdling division this year, where he can compete in races with a step up in distance from 2 miles.

Hopefully he's more like Douvan and less like Senewalk.

Comment

Video I found on YouTube..

Comment

Yes the source that gave me Vautour at 33's, Douvan 16's and Min 50's has used the word Machine to me!!! If i had £ for every time Ive heard that word used to describe a horse then I wouldnt need to bet!!!! But to be fair his track record is exceptional so Im well up from his info so decided to chance it that he could be right again, I realise this is all solely on word of mouth and probably not the smartest bet in the World, but going to chance it.

Comment

Originally posted by billymag View Post
                      Yes the source that gave me Vautour at 33's, Douvan 16's and Min 50's has used the word Machine to me!!! If i had £ for every time Ive heard that word used to describe a horse then I wouldnt need to bet!!!! But to be fair his track record is exceptional so Im well up from his info so decided to chance it that he could be right again, I realise this is all solely on word of mouth and probably not the smartest bet in the World, but going to chance it.
                      Are you the reason that 16s is the best price across the boards now?

Comment

Thanks for the share billy

Comment

Great info Billy, had a dabble this morning.

Comment

Cant remember if i shared this but went into Will Hill shop and they said they wont take antepost bets for Chelt in shop now, anyone else heard this? Seems very strange

Comment

Originally posted by billymag View Post
                              Cant remember if i shared this but went into Will Hill shop and they said they wont take antepost bets for Chelt in shop now, anyone else heard this? Seems very strange
                              Probably because you cleaned them out with Vautour, Douvan and Min!

Comment

lol that was an awful long time ago, many many losers since then!

Comment

Working...
                                X