Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I'm not convinced MK will improve on better ground like Gordon has suggested. By all accounts he's a massive horse... spring ground a slight worry perhaps?
    Certainly a worry for me too. Especially on breeding. Although it was pretty decent ground when he won first time up at Navan this season and he seemed to travel really well that day. Still think the runner up may prove to be a decent horse as well.

Comment

• He doesn't seem at all ground dependent i'd conclude, which is something that you couldn't say with confidence for a lot of the others aimed at this race. Decent form on all ground from the all weather at Kempton through to heavy ground at Navan suggests it all comes alike to him, just think he's a quality horse

Comment

• I'm certainly no expert on it, just would factor it in if he contracts in price again over Christmas on soft ground. Not like I'll be likely to go in again though anyway at this state

Comment

I'm certainly no expert on it, just would factor it in if he contracts in price again over Christmas on soft ground. Not like I'll be likely to go in again though anyway at this state
          Lydia hislop just put mengli khan and supasundae up as her tips on the popular "road to Cheltenham" blog.
          Nightmare when I'm trying to get a price on supasundae
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

I'm certainly no expert on it, just would factor it in if he contracts in price again over Christmas on soft ground. Not like I'll be likely to go in again though anyway at this state
            Knowing the way this race is panning out for me by Christmas there will probably be 3 or 4 more that i haven't got covered that have come out and romped home first time by a combined 100+ lengths to consider

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
              I imagine the MK odds are very simply explained by there not being much money for him at that price.

You can't crib his form this season but the fact remains that he isn't bred like a Supreme winner and connections are not usually associated with Supreme runners.
              Agree Archie. He's a really big horse, looks like a chaser, and not a typical supreme horse. That said, his form thus far is very good.

Comment

• I think that entries for the G1s at Leopardstown (Christmas) closed today so a few names will be notable by their inclusion or absence.

Comment

• Skybet are 8/1 at the moment via sporting life for Mengli Khan on the Road to Cheltenham selection for anyone interested

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                    I think that entries for the G1s at Leopardstown (Christmas) closed today so a few names will be notable by their inclusion or absence.
                    Looking forward to hearing these!

Comment

• Dortmund Park has an entry over hurdles on Sunday at Navan... (not sure if this has been mentioned can't remember) ... very excited to see this horse jumping.

Comment

• Lydia hislop likes Mengli khan !!,.

Comment

• Dortmund Park is entered in the same race as Choungaya who was a big money purchase by harold Kirk/Mullins and is out of Walk in Park like Douvan and Min.

On both at 200.0+ (admittedly very small amounts) but wouldn’t mind one of them smashing up

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                            Dortmund Park is entered in the same race as Choungaya who was a big money purchase by harold Kirk/Mullins and is out of Walk in Park like Douvan and Min.

On both at 200.0+ (admittedly very small amounts) but wouldn’t mind one of them smashing up
                            If Dortmund park can jump he wins.

At the weekend that is.

Comment

• Dortmund Park 11/10 for tomorrow. The 40/1 for the Supreme might look nice post race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                                Dortmund Park 11/10 for tomorrow. The 40/1 for the Supreme might look nice post race.
                                Him, fox norton , Malaya, top notch and defi bleu look nailed on. Been there before though so i wont play it.

Comment

Working...
                                X