Page 115 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2022
    Getabird was very impressive ,certainly showed gears we not seen previously seen and must go for supreme on back of that. When Willie points one at this Moscow flyer race it normally his number 1 when you see past history. Vautour , Douvan and Min all went supreme and backed of the boards , this getabird seems to have as well.

Thought Mengli Khan ran well when you consider that not long after his last run , so hopefully now goes straight to festival relatively fresh.
    Also trying to give Getabird 6lb was a mighty task , actually thought jockey gave him poor ride as in let Getabird out on front end from start.
    With Kennedy back for festival and promise of better ground i haven't given up on him just yet .

Quote Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
    Surely samcro goes to the Ballymore though? What would make him not
    Ballymore looks on paper the most ferociously competitive race of the festival IMO.

Personally think is Samcro went Supreme he’d win it 6L hard held. He looks to have all the gears and as I say, what opposition would be in the Supreme?

If Getabird is Mullins' best chance in the supreme though hes clearly a very good horse. Samcro does look like he probably could have the brighter future but not sure that he'd risk what could end up being an easier race in the ballymore and risk going up against Mullins' best novice hurdler. Do you think the Ballymore could end up being the tougher race?

Like everyone im a big Samcro fan but Getabird looked awesome today, Id be pretty confident that these two will be kept apart at the festival.

If anyone does the avoiding I think it will be Gordon and Samcro. It wouldn't surprise me if he did a Don Cossack and gave him time off for the real business next season.

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    If anyone does the avoiding I think it will be Gordon and Samcro. It wouldn't surprise me if he did a Don Cossack and gave him time off for the real business next season.
    I'd be amazed if he did that Archie, and certainly don't think Samcro would be diverted because of Getabird.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    I'd be amazed if he did that Archie, and certainly don't think Samcro would be diverted because of Getabird.
    do you not think Ballymore will be Samcros target though?

Yah I think Samcro will go for the Ballymore. Getabird surely runs in this and I'd guess Sharjah goes for the Ballymore as RR likes to split his up.

As someone who hasn’t got Getabird covered in any race I’m at a loss as to the best course of action from here. The one thing to do is wait I guess - assuming nothing impresses in the Deloitte and this is the race he’s being aimed at I still assume 3/1 will be available a couple of weeks before, could see him being 2/1 on the day though. Whether I then take him on considering I have every other horse at the head of the market guaranteed to return a profit, or have a big cover bet thus eating into that potential profit and minimising losses I’m not sure. Something to ponder, the Supreme has not been good to me this time around

Does anyone know if the paddy power nrnb is money back if in a different race or money back only if misses Festival?