Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    So many brilliant albums released 1966-69 from Pet Sounds to Volunteers but Forever Changes is right up there and I've still got my original mono copy.
    I bet you didn't sell many copies of this neglected classic:

Not even close to being as good a song as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5eoH4-5z4w

Crimson and Clover.
    Last edited by quevega; 04-23-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post

Crimson and Clover.
    If you were around at the time, there was no comparison. Of course, they do say that if you were around at the time you probably can't remember too much.

Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post

Crimson and Clover.
    Wow, didn't expect to find any fellow Tommy James fans in here, this record was famed for being performed as good live as the record version such was the range of Tommy's voice.
    A big US number 1 but not sure it was ever released in the UK, Tommy James was still touring last year though not sure if that's still the case.

He gave a great gig at The Bitter End in New York a few years ago, I was there at the time but couldn't get tickets which was disappointing but much of that gig is on You Tube and well worth a look if you are a fan...

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    Wow, didn't expect to find any fellow Tommy James fans in here, this record was famed for being performed as good live as the record version such was the range of Tommy's voice.
    A big US number 1 but not sure it was ever released in the UK, Tommy James was still touring last year though not sure if that's still the case.

He gave a great gig at The Bitter End in New York a few years ago, I was there at the time but couldn't get tickets which was disappointing but much of that gig is on You Tube and well worth a look if you are a fan...
    You do realise that the majority of people on here think that Tiffany's version of I Think We're Alone Now is an 80s original classic that dates their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post

Looked him up after hearing the tune on the soundtrack for a film called , "Wolves at the door " (based on manson murders) shit film.

Downloaded some of his tunes after that on spotify.
    But Crimson and Clover is a seriously good song, reminds me a bit of Stone Rose's - I am the resurrection.