Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

If you owned a horse .... What would you call it?

Arnold Horseanegger
    Amy Winehouse

Would be my first two I think!

Amy Winehouse? Are you a super fan

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Amy Winehouse? Are you a super fan
    Haha Amy WineHorse!

Top Amateur
    I've actually named a couple of horses. It's more difficult than you'd imagine because so many of the good names are taken and they are on the look-out for 'naughties' since the days of Noble Locks and Muff Diver. They weren't mine by the way!

If I were to get another go, I'd use the title of one of the finest albums of all time, Forever Changes, then move on to some of the tracks like Alone Again Or and Andmoreagain.

Top Amateur
    more difficult than you think ... but sticking to the music theme .. my horse would be called COMFORTABLY NUMB .

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    I've actually named a couple of horses. It's more difficult than you'd imagine because so many of the good names are taken and they are on the look-out for 'naughties' since the days of Noble Locks and Muff Diver. They weren't mine by the way!

If I were to get another go, I'd use the title of one of the finest albums of all time, Forever Changes, then move on to some of the tracks like Alone Again Or and Andmoreagain.
    Just read this Archie, as an ex record shop owner you've gone way up in my estimation - not that you weren't too low before, lol

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Cossack View Post
    Just read this Archie, as an ex record shop owner you've gone way up in my estimation - not that you weren't too low before, lol
    So many brilliant albums released 1966-69 from Pet Sounds to Volunteers but Forever Changes is right up there and I've still got my original mono copy.
    I bet you didn't sell many copies of this neglected classic:

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    So many brilliant albums released 1966-69 from Pet Sounds to Volunteers but Forever Changes is right up there and I've still got my original mono copy.
    I bet you didn't sell many copies of this neglected classic:

Not even close to being as good a song as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5eoH4-5z4w

Crimson and Clover.
    Last edited by quevega; 04-23-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post

Crimson and Clover.
    If you were around at the time, there was no comparison. Of course, they do say that if you were around at the time you probably can't remember too much.

Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post

Crimson and Clover.
    Wow, didn't expect to find any fellow Tommy James fans in here, this record was famed for being performed as good live as the record version such was the range of Tommy's voice.
    A big US number 1 but not sure it was ever released in the UK, Tommy James was still touring last year though not sure if that's still the case.

He gave a great gig at The Bitter End in New York a few years ago, I was there at the time but couldn't get tickets which was disappointing but much of that gig is on You Tube and well worth a look if you are a fan...