Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Open Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was absolutely gripping wasn't it. One of the most famous bogey's in history

Comment

Spieth is an incredible talent and a very modest and respectful fella too, so he;s great for the game, but in my mind there's no way a golfer should be allowed to take the ball back to what is effectively a fairway having shanked one in deep wonga at the loss of just a single penalty shot, you will never convince me the practice range is part of the golf course.
      The right man won the tournament no question, but that one hole grates....

Comment

Agree with you there Ista - surely it should be a 2 shot penalty.

I keep saying that I'll go one year but still haven't been. Have any of you been, if so, would you recommend it?

Comment

I do Sandwich, love it.
          Pretty much 12 hours entertainment, my advice is to go to as many different parts of the course as you can, you get a great perspective of the course that way

Comment

Working...
          X