Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US Open

Kim is giving you a good run for your money Liam - shame he bogeyed the last today.

It'll be interesting if Fowler can get a lead on the field tonight. Long way to go but if he can get a 2 or 3 shot lead going into round three, he might be tough to peg back.

Huge round from Justin Thomas yesterday! Must giuve him a huge amount of confidence going in to today

Good luck with Thomas guys. With us having a couple of players with a chance today I have to say this has being a boring Us Open. I like tough courses in this event. Where -1 under or level wins. Hopefully one of us gets the winner tonight. Roll on Ascot.

Totally agree Liam - the course has played far too easy. Strong winds tonight would make things interesting. Good luck

Pleased that farce is over. Happy with tied 2nd ew Matsuyama got about 60 back 40 down on the week. Roll on the proper event this week. Good luck I be on Ryan Moore lucky 31 every day.

I backed Brooks at 2/1 with my "place" money from Thomas and Fowler... which is usually how I play things where I can. So finished with 20 pts, exactly where I had started.

Best stick to horses .... until the next event

Very unimpressed with the whole event to be honest.