Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Win Any Race 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the any race market but would prefer to wait until you can at least bet with some confidence your selection is heading to Cheltenham.
    It's a great market for a handicapper who could be entered in 3/4 races, but I'd at least want to know that my horse has survived the Summer and is targeting the festival, betting now brings into play a few added risks for me...

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
      No idea Faugheen_Machine but I will find out and post up later.

I will be snaffling up 14's and 10's on BBB and Samcro respectively on a weekly basis
      That'll be my plan too if I can place the bets in shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        Does anyone know if the 'win any race' market is available with Hills in their shops?
        Should be Faugheen - I placed the Yorkhill 'any race' bet in one of their shops granted they did have to phone up and confirm

Comment

It is available Faugheen but she said as Jono did above, they need to call from the store to confirm

Comment

Thanks. I'll call in tomorrow and top up on Samcro

Comment

11/4 Douvan

Now realistically, is Douvan going to go off bigger prices than that?
              CC - vs Altior... they won't meet until then, and Douvan is only 11/4 NOW in the CC market and that price factors in the fact he may not run
              Ryanair - Can't be ruled out and would make some sense.... would be way shorter than 11/4 no matter what turned up?!
              Gold Cup - Will surely only go for the Gold CUp if he has WON a trial for it? If he wins the King George he won't be any bigger than Thistlecrack was that is for sure!!! Incredibly unlikely both Yorkhill AND Douvan both ran in the same race too, so if DOuvan was the chosen one, his price would contract for being 'the chosen one' anyway.

In short, 8 pts now could save plenty of sleepless nights? I haven't backed this myself but I think I've made less convincing arguements in my time

Comment

Well after reading me Mark Howard book last weekend. Decided to have small bets on this market this year. Poli Roli to win any race 10's and also Pym to win any race at 10's.

Comment

Annamix and Bacardys both backed to win any race, also Chacun Pour Soi

Comment

Originally posted by paz247 View Post
                    What price is CPS Paz?

Comment

Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
                      Well after reading me Mark Howard book last weekend. Decided to have small bets on this market this year. Poli Roli to win any race 10's and also Pym to win any race at 10's.
                      I agree on Pym and I'm on in this market. Poli Roi though I got the impression he'll be one for the AB? Still, can't knock this market

Comment

Originally posted by paz247 View Post
                        I think Bacardys is a really good idea... I had an epiphany Patrick Mullins will convince them to go 4 miler so he can keep his love affair going but only got quoted 20s for it and wanted at least 33s so this a much better market

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                          What price is CPS Paz?
                          Got 14’s with Hills FM

Comment

Do any bookies other than Hills, SkyBet and Paddy Power have this market available?

Comment

I just saw that skybet have Fayonagh at 5-2 any race , Tempt anyone ?. following her win yesterday .

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                                I just saw that skybet have Fayonagh at 5-2 any race , Tempt anyone ?. following her win yesterday .
                                I think that's a terrible price BC. You can still get 5/1 for the Mares Novice and i would rather take the risk that she ends up there, rather than have the safety net of the any race market at half the odds.

Comment

Working...
                                X