Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Win Any Race 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    ....If The Cap Fits 14/1 ANy race BFSB - best price 14/1 Supreme but thats with 'sportingbet' who i doubt anyone uses? Best price 12s everywhere else...
    Good spot Kev, couldn't resist one final top little top up

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Also worth mentioning Coney Island is available at 14/1 any race, best priced 16s for the Gold Cup...... for the 2pts less I'd have the Ryanair covered in this market....

AND, Singlefarmpayment is 20/1 any race with WH - best priced 16s for the Ultima
      Good finds.

Took the 14/1 Coney Island after the Leopardstown Chase today. Still available after today despite 12/1 best price for the Gold Cup.

Singlefarmpayment too looks good, just posted a bit about him in the Ultima thread

Another for anyone who doesn't have Supasundae covered in the Stayers - 14/1 Any Race with Betfair when he's best priced 8/1

Comment

• Apples Shakira and Apples Jade both to win any race at the Cheltenham Festival 2018 @ 13/2
        Special Bets for 2018- Ante Post Rules Apply
        RequestABet

Just had to claim some of this and surprisingly I was allowed a decent amount.
        The current Hills prices of evs and 3/1 make their 6/1 closest to the Sky offer so 13/2 isn't exactly a giveaway but I like both horses....

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
          Apples Shakira and Apples Jade both to win any race at the Cheltenham Festival 2018 @ 13/2
          Special Bets for 2018- Ante Post Rules Apply
          RequestABet

Just had to claim some of this and surprisingly I was allowed a decent amount.
          The current Hills prices of evs and 3/1 make their 6/1 closest to the Sky offer so 13/2 isn't exactly a giveaway but I like both horses....
          Really like that, would give me some cover on the Apples Shakira Mares Novice route!

4 pts on
          Last edited by Kevloaf; 29 December 2017, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X