Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Win Any Race 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just PP now, Betfair go 8/1, SkyBet into 10/1, and a couple of smaller bookmakers shortened too! Word has got around ;-)

Comment

It's not me, honestly

Comment

"Everything he did last season was amazing. He’s a horse that really excites and we are very lucky to have him. It’s hard to know how good he is. He’s got the pace for two miles, but he should have no problem staying well either. He’s going to Tipperary for a schooling hurdle on Friday and granted all goes well there, he’ll start off in a maiden hurdle in the next couple of weeks. I think he’ll handle any ground"

Complete guess but maybe he did well in that schooling hurdle.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

GE did mention that he was going for a schooling hurdle on Friday - maybe he performed well in that?!

Comment

Could be. But complete guess
            Last edited by Scooby91; 9 October 2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

He talked up Death Duty last year just as much?

I hope FM is right and he is the next Faugheen.... and I have invested in him, moreso than any other novice hurdler - but I don't want to go nuts just yet...

Are PP still allowing the multiples with an "any race".... my favourite so far is SAmcro any race with Fayonagh in the mares at 65/1

Comment

I personally think death duty is a very good horse. But the difference within is death duty is all he had. Apart form blood crazed tiger . Very unusual for giggingstown. This year he has an abundance of novice staying talent. And if samcro does stand out from them. Such is a big iff. That would say alot

Comment

Labaik, BBB? .... I dunno, just don't think GE waxing lyrical about a novice hurdler is enough to warrent us getting overly excited just yet.... he is up there with the best he has had means too much at this stage compared to Death Duty and No More Heroes.... being as good as Death Duty, and running the the Neptune may well be good enough ... but Elliott hasn't yet achieved what some of the other power houses have yet with novice hurdlers?

I do hope you are right though, and he performed well when schooling, and taking FM's breath away is enough to warrant some hype

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    I do hope you are right though, and he performed well when schooling, and taking FM's breath away is enough to warrant some hype
                    It takes some doing Kev

I just want to be number 1 in the fan club when he shows his ability over hurdles

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                      It takes some doing Kev

I just want to be number 1 in the fan club when he shows his ability over hurdles
                      I'll take the credit if he disappoints before winning the martin pipe on the bridle with a rating of 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        I'll take the credit if he disappoints before winning the martin pipe on the bridle with a rating of 135.
                        Haha like it Scooby

Comment

Argh, I'm waiting on about 60 points of expenses to be paid out to be and he's being bloody cut, just my luck

Comment

Samcro ptp win.

Comment

Topped up another 2 pts on Samcro "Any Race" yesterday with WH @ 10's and have gone the "safe" option with Bacardys and also gone in 2pts "Any Race" @ 10's
                              Bacardys has had plausible mentions in JLT, RSA and 4-miler threads - so it just takes the guess work out.
                              If Bacardys turns into what we expect - he will go off shorter than 10's in any of those three races.

Comment

Samcro also cut from 16s into 12s with bet365. Still believe 10s any race still value

Comment

Working...
                                X