Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

RacingUK HD Festival Highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RacingUK HD Festival Highlights

Does anyone have all 28 races at the 2017 festival recorded/saved in Racing UK HD and able to send me over a copy? Happy to pay towards the DVD/storage method/postage

I have the full six hour replay on RUK but have no method of getting it onto DVD.

They are usually on You Tube if that's any help.

Comment

No worries Faugheen, I can get all the RUK highlights online - was just hoping to get HD coverage.

Comment

If anyone knows of a way to get a hold of a copy on DVD I would certainly be interested and certainly willing to pay for the privilege

Comment

I've got from 2014 onwards on my planner. If I can work out a way of copying them, I'll happily sent you all a copy.

Comment

Thanks Faugheen, would send you money over happily.

Comment

There'd be no cost - but I'm not great with technology so may need a miracle to get them off my sky box

Comment

I'm the same terrible with technology, haha

Comment

Pretty sure Sky go to quite extreme lengths to make it almost impossible to do Protecting their product I suppose

Comment

I had a look and it looks nearly impossible to get them off Sky. Getting them off Youtube to DVD is fairly simple however

Comment

Working...
                    X