Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Royal Ascot 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ante post ew lucky63 so far.

Dream castle 5-2 jersey stakes
    Poets world 8-1 hardwick
    Banksea 12-1 royal hunt
    Smart call 8-1 duke of Cambridge
    Denar 6-1 Coventry.

Comment

My latest Yankee:
      Outback Traveller 10/1 Wokingham
      Tasleet 12/1 Diamond Jubilee
      Afjaan 14/1 Royal Hunt Cup
      Frontiersman 5/1 Hardwicke

Comment

Any thoughts on Wards raiders? who has the best chance?

Comment

I don't know much about them but have heard good reports about his 2 yr olds.

Comment

He does look to have a strong team targeted at this meeting it will take some doing to stop O'Briens runners , but I will have a couple quid on Wesley ward top trainer 33-1 with sky bet , bit of a fun bet to keep me going if it's a long week.

Comment

Value in the 25-1 Wesley ward top trainer W/O o'brien aswell

Comment

Ulysses in the Prince Of Wales's Stakes for me. Looks a classic Stoute 4yo improver and I think he could achieve plenty this year. 10f looks his optimum but could stretch to 12f for some big prizes later in the year if they wished. Not a lot of value in the price now at around 3/1 but a winner is a winner

Comment

I've had one picked out for the Britannia for a few weeks, thinking it would be completely under the radar as it isn't priced up yet. I tune into this weeks FFP and Tom Stanley put it up as one of his horses for the week.

Maybe it wasn't a dark horse after all!

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    I've had one picked out for the Britannia for a few weeks, thinking it would be completely under the radar as it isn't priced up yet. I tune into this weeks FFP and Tom Stanley put it up as one of his horses for the week.

Maybe it wasn't a dark horse after all!
                    What's it called faugheen , I will probably miss ffp

Comment

I tried to listen to the ascot preview on 888 sport with hannon, gosden, Fallon, tom Segal, and loon j.mcCririck, absolute nightmare to listen even with headphones in because of the noise, shame really looked to be a decent panel , it's worth a listen on Twitter if you can get some snippets of info out of it. I wouldn,t attempt to write it up myself leave that for the professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                        What's it called faugheen , I will probably miss ffp
                        Bless Him. Ran at Goodwood a couple of Saturday's ago from out of the handicap, finishing 6th, but got into some serious trouble in-running. I was hoping for a mega price but not so sure now.

Comment

Bless Him has been priced up at 33/1 with Skybet so I've got a few quid on him, using a friends account. Paddy Power have gone 14/1 and that's the kind of price I think he should be.

Comment

Maths Prize for the Queen? 33s with Lad and Coral, 10s with 365?

Comment

I hadn't noticed that but it's a big difference of opinion. Do you know much about Maths Prize?

Comment

was given Von Blucher for the Hunt Cup, not seen a move on it yet tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X