Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Royal Ascot 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
    Morning Kev, I think it's mainly for a bit of self restraint, I'd worry if i had an acc ,i would be doing needless bets ,
    As things are , its a ten minute drive , so makes me think twice in most cases.,
    Ah, I see! In that case, I do see the benefit. I used to place a lot more 'silly' bets than I do now because before I didn't record them all... now that I do, it means I think beofre I act (more opften than not!) so I suppose thats the same thing. Also I imagine the buzz of collecting physical cash is more exciting

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Hugh Taylor has put Outback Traveller up for the Wokingham. Best price 12/1 now.

He has ruined the price for everyone!
    Shouldn't matter too much as the legion of FM fans got on when you said?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Shouldn't matter too much as the legion of FM fans got on when you said?
      I hope some people have backed him. I got what I wanted on but was plotting to put him quite a few multiples.

Comment

Does anyone know when the entries for the Britannia are made?

Comment

Not sure sorry.

I always like out when there is a big plunge on one I'm already on.

Comment

Fastnet Tempest is a standout 12/1 (1/4 4 places) for the Royal Hunt Cup at Royal Ascot with WH.

I think he will win wherever he goes next and the double figures will be a thing of the past.

Comment

He'll go off favourite that's for sure. I've started chipping away at 12/1, putting him in some multiples.

Comment

Latest L.15 today. - 1. Goldream - kings stand - 16-1
                2. Harry angel - Commonwealth cup - 7-2
                3. Winter - coronation stakes - 8-11
                4. ** Outback Traveller ** - wokingham h/cap - 10-1

Comment

Rumour that Caravaggio has a slight issue?

HArry Angel will be odds on? ..... Tempted to go in now... could be false of course!

Comment

Winter at 4/6 is free money. Will be doubling her up with everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      Rumour that Caravaggio has a slight issue?

HArry Angel will be odds on? ..... Tempted to go in now... could be false of course!
                      What a shame that will be in he misses the race. The commonwealth cup is the race of the week if they all turn up.

Comment

Yeah would be a big shame. If I didn't think the front 3 we're all excellent I'd be hugely interested in Dream Castle too.... still think that run behind Barney Roy was amazing the way he travelled through on the bridle

Comment

I think Dream Castle is heading for the Jersey Kev. 7F should be right up his street

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                            I think Dream Castle is heading for the Jersey Kev. 7F should be right up his street
                            Yes that'll tweak my interest for sure. 4/1 best price fav, 1/5 the odds.If I have a good day today I'll reinvest some

Comment

American patriot 25-1 William hill/ 16-1 nrnb sky bet.

WinStar Farm's homebred American Patriot, winner of the April 14 Maker's 46 Mile Stakes (G1T) at Keeneland in his previous start, has been confirmed for the £600,000 Queen Anne Stakes (G1) June 20 at Royal Ascot.

The 4-year-old son of War Front worked five furlongs around the dogs in 1:00.55 June 3 on the inner turf at Belmont Park. He will travel to England June 13 for trainer Todd Pletcher.

"American Patriot breezed exceptionally well Saturday, and came out of the work good," Pletcher said. "He's doing really well, so it's all systems go. It's an honor to have a horse good enough to compete in one of the biggest races in the world like the Queen Anne, and on a stage like Royal Ascot. We are very much looking forward to it."

Frankie Dettori will have the mount in the one-mile turf event.

Comment

Main Desire misses the rest of the season. A shame as she was a 2 year old I was looking forward to.

Comment

Working...
                                X