Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

I'm not angry ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Are you not worried by Harry Angel or Blue Point HF? They both look about average to me and could give Caravaggio something to think about.

Honestly my opinion on Caravaggio is purely based on the awe that I look at him with rather than his competitors.

In the same way that I'd never believe Our Conor, Jezki etc. Would ever best HF, or that Faugheen is unbeatable it has nothing to do with who he is racing I just believe them to be unbeatable

Every time I've watched Caravaggio I've been impressed more and more, I remember reading AOB saying they clocked him at 45mpb which is the fastest they have ever had...and thats enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
      Every time I've watched Caravaggio I've been impressed more and more, I remember reading AOB saying they clocked him at 45mpb which is the fastest they have ever had...and thats enough for me
      In reference to this. I work at Nottingham racecourse and managed to get a word with Ryan Moore a few weeks back who said to me that Caravaggio is the fastest horse he's ever sat on.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
        I don't like giving short prices out but the 4/5 about Winter in the Coronation could be one of the prices of the year. Nothing will touch her in that race and I see her going off a hell of a lot shorter.

Ribchester in the Queen Anne aswell - Minding out for the Summer, Galileo Gold retired, should be a matter of how far he wins by in my view. Over 3/1 double - lump on!
        I think you are absolutely right ryan. Winter has absolutely nothing to fear and will go off shorter, if she gets there.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
          In reference to this. I work at Nottingham racecourse and managed to get a word with Ryan Moore a few weeks back who said to me that Caravaggio is the fastest horse he's ever sat on.
          Moving up in the world

Good racing at Nottingham today? Another Tough 13/8. SMASH

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Moving up in the world

Good racing at Nottingham today? Another Tough 13/8. SMASH
            Yes Kev and Playful Sound.

Comment

Working...
            X