Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My only views on flat racing are that Carvaggio is untouchable

And

Any decent Jumps horses dominates the 2m races when they are entered. If Arctic Fire does go for the Ascot Gold Cup it will be my largest flat race bet. Whiteout won a handicap just this past weekend by 5l with his head in his chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    My only views on flat racing are that Carvaggio is untouchable
    Are you not worried by Harry Angel or Blue Point HF? They both look about average to me and could give Caravaggio something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Like it, hopefully when I get a little bit more time i'll get a few threads up
    Stop wasting time on your wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Are you not worried by Harry Angel or Blue Point HF? They both look about average to me and could give Caravaggio something to think about.
    Looks a cracking race but I think those 2 will just be giving a 'lumpable' price for Caravaggio. I think this 'route' for Caravaggio will be repeated year after year now, as they're less likely to go for a guineas. I expect this to beckons a more exciting division for the next 5 year's or so

I don't like giving short prices out but the 4/5 about Winter in the Coronation could be one of the prices of the year. Nothing will touch her in that race and I see her going off a hell of a lot shorter.

Ribchester in the Queen Anne aswell - Minding out for the Summer, Galileo Gold retired, should be a matter of how far he wins by in my view. Over 3/1 double - lump on!

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post

Honestly my opinion on Caravaggio is purely based on the awe that I look at him with rather than his competitors.

In the same way that I'd never believe Our Conor, Jezki etc. Would ever best HF, or that Faugheen is unbeatable it has nothing to do with who he is racing I just believe them to be unbeatable

Every time I've watched Caravaggio I've been impressed more and more, I remember reading AOB saying they clocked him at 45mpb which is the fastest they have ever had...and thats enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Every time I've watched Caravaggio I've been impressed more and more, I remember reading AOB saying they clocked him at 45mpb which is the fastest they have ever had...and thats enough for me
    In reference to this. I work at Nottingham racecourse and managed to get a word with Ryan Moore a few weeks back who said to me that Caravaggio is the fastest horse he's ever sat on.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    I don't like giving short prices out but the 4/5 about Winter in the Coronation could be one of the prices of the year. Nothing will touch her in that race and I see her going off a hell of a lot shorter.

Ribchester in the Queen Anne aswell - Minding out for the Summer, Galileo Gold retired, should be a matter of how far he wins by in my view. Over 3/1 double - lump on!
    I think you are absolutely right ryan. Winter has absolutely nothing to fear and will go off shorter, if she gets there.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    In reference to this. I work at Nottingham racecourse and managed to get a word with Ryan Moore a few weeks back who said to me that Caravaggio is the fastest horse he's ever sat on.
    Moving up in the world

Good racing at Nottingham today? Another Tough 13/8. SMASH

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Moving up in the world

Good racing at Nottingham today? Another Tough 13/8. SMASH
    Yes Kev and Playful Sound.