Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Irish National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish National

No thread yet.

Thought Ista would have started one after he knocked in the 40/1 winner last year.

Anyway, 3 for me. Bless The Wings 16/1, Our Duke 13/2 and Shutthrfrontdoor at 33/1.

I got a phone call about STFD earlier - was told that Jonjo had spoke to a friend and is really keen on his chances. It's not the most reliable of sources but I'm having some of the 33/1 for added interest.

Great performance from Our Duke. A serious Gold Cup horse for 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
      Great performance from Our Duke. A serious Gold Cup horse for 2018.
      Absolutely. I know it's ridiculously early, but the 2018 Gold Cup could be a vintage renewal.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        Absolutely. I know it's ridiculously early, but the 2018 Gold Cup could be a vintage renewal.
        I thought that about this years before COneygree, DC, Vautour etc etc etc...... fingerrs crossed. Looks like a very exciting "new generation" are coming through though. Might Bite is my fav at the moment!

Comment

Sorry FM, things have been busy lately and not got round to getting in here too often.
          I nicked place money on 3rd and 5th but you have to say the winner was impressive....

Can someone get on board with a Scottish National thread...

Comment

Working...
          X