Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Aintree 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved Double W's win. Know one of the owners and delighted for them.

Comment

FM - If he was the guy jumping round the owners enclosure, it looked like he was having a great time.
      I'd love to experience owning a winner anywhere but Aintree or Cheltenham must be incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Brital View Post
        FM - If he was the guy jumping round the owners enclosure, it looked like he was having a great time.
        I'd love to experience owning a winner anywhere but Aintree or Cheltenham must be incredible.
        It was Brital - I'll be giving him some stick when i see him. I know his brother better but it was great to see such a nice people have some much deserved success.

Comment

This could be my last post as if Mount Mews doesn't win on Friday I may just give the sport completely on the basis I know nothing at all. It's been a very long time since I was so convinced a horse would win. 11/4 is a steal and I almost feel guilty every time I keep taking it but it is just too enticing. It will be like Apple's Jade all over again with him pulling further and further clear over the last three hurdles!

In the very unlikely event that he loses, and if my wife were to ask, then the answer is: I broke even on the day!

Comment

Totally agree BoF and he's my biggest bet of the day also.

Others I've backed:
            1:40 Sky Khan 28/1, Zubayr 25/1, Hawk High 20/1 and Rather Be 12/1
            2:20 Mount News 3/1
            2:50 Might Bite 8/13
            3:25 God's Own 7/2
            4:05 As De Mee 11/1, Bright New Dawn 40/1, Ballyklan 33/1, Henryville 14/1, Katchenko 33/1
            4:40 Ballymalin 25/1 and 20/1
            5:15 Black Ops 7/2, Western Ryder 5/1.

Good luck all

Comment

Mount Mews was disappointing BoF - didn't​ ever look like winning. I was expecting so much more.

Comment

Double w's saved the day yest, today was better , Dream berry , Fox norton , might bite & worlds end , . Saturday . will be
                !. Finian's oscar - 2.25
                2. Charbel - 3-00
                3. emerging force - 3-40
                4. blaklion G.Nat

Comment

Not as many arrows for me tomorrow:

1. No Comment
                  2. Le Buevril
                  3. Charbel (in multiples)
                  4. Henri Parry Morgan and Emerging Force
                  5. Yanworth
                  6. Mentioned in other thread
                  7. Curious Carlos (NAP)

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    Mount Mews was disappointing BoF - didn't​ ever look like winning. I was expecting so much more.
                    So was I - didn't jump well and never there. However, I will continue to post because,as those with good memories and too much time will attest, Pingshou was my e/w bet for the Supreme Hurdle. He couldn't go totally unbacked and that, combined with a face saving exacta, really did mean that I more than broke even! Aah - racing, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
                      Keep an eye out for Rather Be in the first race on Friday. Received a word for him in the Pipe race when unseating at the 2nd after being hampered.
                      Thanks, 12/1

Comment

Jono had a decent day Thursday....

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla View Post
                          Thanks, 12/1
                          Haha - well done BoF. I backed Pingshou at Cheltenham but didn't follow up yesterday unfortunately.

Good luck today everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                            So was I - didn't jump well and never there. However, I will continue to post because,as those with good memories and too much time will attest, Pingshou was my e/w bet for the Supreme Hurdle. He couldn't go totally unbacked and that, combined with a face saving exacta, really did mean that I more than broke even! Aah - racing, eh?
                            Sounds familiar to me Bayoffreedom ., how many times do i pick out my horses , careful studying of the form , and do my L.15 ,
                            usually i have a back up/ outsider type to go with it , cant tell you how many times it's
                            saved the day !!??.

Comment

Convinced myself d. Mcain was going to have a big winner strategy failed
                              Knock house probably bolt up now saying this. Didn't think Aiden Coleman had a ride in the gn looking​ at the entries he is jocked up on tenor nevenai for V .Williams 50-1 , like A.C over marathon trips so will cover that and the wife has covered the Other 20 runners so should be ok today.
                              Good luck every1.

Comment

I have just put a "Virtual" £100-00 on Vicente !!.. to go with the Reality £1-00 each way already done

Comment

Working...
                                X