Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hospital

Post in here if you are, like me, wounded from the battle with the bookies.

Have a very depleted antepost book left. Minella Rocca and Wait for Me and a BIG bet on Defi de Seuil and Death Duty and a couple for stakes back in yankees (which at this rate Id gladly accept.!!)

Tough tough week so far.

Down but not out.

Originally posted by Zipiter View Post

Have a very depleted antepost book left. Minella Rocca and Wait for Me and a BIG bet on Defi de Seuil and Death Duty and a couple for stakes back in yankees (which at this rate Id gladly accept.!!)

Tough tough week so far.

Down but not out.
    I'm out. Taken an absolute punishing

Comment

Im down, still alive, waiting for DDS for 180pt profit and Death Duty for 25pt profit. If DDS loses - i'm out.

Comment

I haven't lost but when you big-up a horse like Empire Of Dirt and he doesn't turn up it certainly feels like it. That was a 40/1 reverse following on from Brain Power, Royal Vacation and Peregrine Run all at 33/1. Four absolute shockers but that is ante-post betting.

Comment

I'm weary but not defeated.

Comment

Nurse , Nurse ,NURSE !!!!!!!, bring me more nurofen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

It feels like I have gone three rounds with tyson.. Yorkhill helped a little 25% back from my total outlay.. but unless Landofhopeglory wins I have been truly smashed up. still have on the fringe, outlander, rather be & north hill, but I would need them all to win to get my money back.

Even after getting battered I still love cheltenham and this time next year I could be a millionaire??

Gl all with the last day, hope we all have a winner or two and walk away smiling, inside I will be outwardly maybe not

Comment

I'm down but have several multiples running onto Djakadam.
                If he doesn't win then I'm out for the count!

Comment

I need any of Mega Fortune, OTF or Death Duty to save the day.

If they all get beat I'm almost certain to finish down.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    I need any of Mega Fortune, OTF or Death Duty to save the day.

If they all get beat I'm almost certain to finish down.
                    2/3 aint bad. (in the words of Meatloaf)

Comment

Funny isn't it(or not) that after months of deliberation and discussion we are in the main struggling,this has been my worst Cheltenham in years mainly due to injuries and horses getting pulled from one race to another( cause of causes 25/1 £20 ew hurt). Hopefully at 1745 tonight this thread will be full of people celebrating a brilliantly successful Friday. Good luck chaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Zipiter View Post

Tough tough week so far.

Down but not out.
                        Im checking myself out lads!!!! What a difference one race makes!!!

Comment

I was down. Im bloody not any more

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                            2/3 aint bad. (in the words of Meatloaf)
                            "The legend that is" Meatloaf

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              "The legend that is" Meatloaf
                              I met meatloaf once , in Brighton at his concert , he is indeed " a Legend " !!.

Comment

Working...
                              X