Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Fear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 winners for me so far.... How, I don't know, but heh ho.... Could have something to do with staying away from Mullins. Had a gut feeling it wasn't going to be his week, although he could have the three today...

Comment

Originally posted by ziggym View Post
      9 winners for me so far.... How, I don't know, but heh ho.... Could have something to do with staying away from Mullins. Had a gut feeling it wasn't going to be his week, although he could have the three today...
      Only Mullins horse I'd backed was Melon at 12s and Footpad on a tiny e/w so I don't even have the excuse of Mullins tbh.

I'm feeling better today - I had a punishing day at work on little sleep

Comment

I took an absolute beating. My instinct seemed to be wrong about everything. Things got so bad I had Rock the World on the list and didn't place it cos I didn't want to lose any more money. A chastening week.

Time for a wee break I feel

Comment

You wanna try backing the entire field .... you lose money but get to boast to all your friends

Comment

Working...
          X