Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fear

Had Might Bite but in a trixie which Western Ryder let down. Essentially still yet to get off the board

Western Ryder was a big blow. I was convinced his big race experience would count.
    But we go again.

Still on a doughnut. this has never happened to me before - severely hampering my enjoyment of the festival

Quote Originally Posted by robith View Post
    Still on a doughnut. this has never happened to me before - severely hampering my enjoyment of the festival
    Me too Robith

Labaik winning the Supreme might have set the tone somewhat...

9 winners for me so far.... How, I don't know, but heh ho.... Could have something to do with staying away from Mullins. Had a gut feeling it wasn't going to be his week, although he could have the three today...

Quote Originally Posted by ziggym View Post
    9 winners for me so far.... How, I don't know, but heh ho.... Could have something to do with staying away from Mullins. Had a gut feeling it wasn't going to be his week, although he could have the three today...
    Only Mullins horse I'd backed was Melon at 12s and Footpad on a tiny e/w so I don't even have the excuse of Mullins tbh.

I'm feeling better today - I had a punishing day at work on little sleep

I took an absolute beating. My instinct seemed to be wrong about everything. Things got so bad I had Rock the World on the list and didn't place it cos I didn't want to lose any more money. A chastening week.

Time for a wee break I feel