Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Feels like xmas eve tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels like xmas eve tonight

Travelling down tomorrow can not wait. Hit the Guiness when I get there tomorrow afternoon about 5ish.

Tomorrow will feel like xmas eve for me

Comment

I can't believe I am working tomorrow. Going to be the slowest and strangest day of the year.

Comment

I'm starting to wish I was working today haha, I just want today to be over, going to drag in. Best 4 days of the year near here.

Comment

Not getting the same buzz this year

Bets gone awry. Big stars missing. No morning line.

Comment

Merry Cheltmas everybody! I know most of us have suffered some serious @rse kicks over the winter with injuries and the like, but that's now in the past so wishing everyone on here a mega week!! MAY ALL YOUR LOSERS BE SMALL AND ALL YOUR WINNERS BE BIG BUSTARDS

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Glory View Post

Know exactly what you mean MG, things missing that we've come to expect, always had at least one horse that I'm really looking forward to, but not this year

Comment

I get where you guys are coming from,the Tuesday has always been my favourite day,the day that usually makes or breaks my week. Looking through my bets for tomorrow I have next to nothing in singles and very few in multiples.i think the antics of last year set the rot in for this year, but on the eve of it all the juices are flowing,could hardly sleep last night and it will be the same tonight.Good luck guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Glory View Post

Bit of the same - I don't really have any huge multiples to look forward to due to a change in approach betting wise, but they're a big part of my excitement

Comment

I'm setting off in the next hour and can't describe how excited I am. We spend 51 weeks of the year talking about it and now it's within touching distance.

Good luck everyone. I'll try and pop on here every morning but failing that, I'll be on here late next week.

Ista - Let me know if you hear any good information in your box

Comment

Great line from the Couch last night:
                      'We spend 51 weeks of the year getting nagged by the wife, the kids and the taxman, Cheltenham is our week'

FM - I'll stick comments from the preview evening somewhere in here if there are nuggets

Good luck all

Comment

Good luck to all. I am not going this year so might be on here a bit more during the week.

Comment

Setting off shortly.

Bunk Off Early fit and ready to run a big race. Airlie Beach travels over today. Has had a decent preparation.

Best of luck everybody.

Comment

Thanks Archie and I hope you have a good week and they come back safely

Comment

Working...
                            X