Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The £2m Cheltenham Festival Multiple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The £2m Cheltenham Festival Multiple

mayo - you doing a £2m multiple for the team ?

Copied from the antepost thread.

Are Bet365 only ones with a £2m max payout ?

Others look lower.

Comment

Only b365 as far as I'm aware.

Comment

No debate on this, just half a dozen selections mayo....

Comment

Tomorrow.

Comment

Brilliant !

There was a race the other day (sand shite) where Derek Douval beat Trotter, made me laugh...

Comment

I actually have some work to do over the next few days so here goes

I'll start with A Hare Breath 10/ w/o favourite in the Arkle. Dickie is taking the ride and I have the utmost respect for Ben Pauling as a trainer. If he says the race will suit then that's good enough for me. I did think about taking on Altior based on Charlie Swan's comments but lets not be too greedy .

I think the Mares Hurdle is due a boilover and given recent mutterings am in the anyone but Mullins camp. Lifeboat Mona was considered but Ill take a chance on Briery Queen at 33s - she has shown a good attitude in her wins and was giving 4lbs to Mona LTO. I haven't seen any quotes about her and if any doubt about participation switcheroo as you like.

Nothing on Wednesday.

I like Electric Concorde for the Pertemps at 25/1 - Jim might not be everyone cup of tea but he has done well enough laying horses out for the festival and the owner likes a winner here.

Uxizandre is my shortest price pick in Ryanair at 9/2. A bit worried that he might be underpriced rather than bounce but he has won a Shloer under Barry and this race under AP so clearly likes the track. EoD and UDS are respected and expect this race may pan out with that trio filling the places (hardly a brave call )

On Friday I am buying into the More of that at 20/1 for Gold Cup hype. Native River is the most likely winner and Champagne West is also a bit of value still ( David Mullins worth following next week) but I just have a feeling about this one. He gave me one of my biggest ever wins in the Stayers and hoping multiple wind ops can bring back that form.

Need to keep the tension rolling onto the last race and I looked at Ball D'Arc and Rock the world before settling on Dandridge at 10/1 in the Grand Annual. They will have had only this race in mind since last year .

£11.40 pays £2m with Bet365 and 2 in the frame should get us our money back.

Good luck all and thanks for making it a great build up to the Festival.

Comment

FWIW Id be interested to see a few more goes at this - consider it a challenge...

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                  FWIW Id be interested to see a few more goes at this - consider it a challenge...
                  Hi Mayo, just to confirm, is that an EW Heinz? 10p per line?

Comment

Originally posted by Leman14 View Post
                    Hi Mayo, just to confirm, is that an EW Heinz? 10p per line?
                    Yes - I did mine with 365. I think Billies also have a £2m limit.

Betbright are shameless

13.5 Regardless of individual betting rules and maximum pay-outs, the maximum winnings to any group/syndicate of customers (bets which we regard as being from the same customer/source/multiple accounts from same customer) is £50,000.

Small print in Paddy Power

Ante post bets are subject to a maximum payment of £250,000.

365 a bit confusing ?

For a 24 hour period ..

Horse Racing - UK and ROW

- £1,000,000 where all the selections are for Horse Racing in the UK and Ireland when an Industry SP is declared.

- £250,000 where all the selections are for overseas racing, when an Industry SP is declared.

- £100,000 for all other UK and Ireland horse racing, where any of the selections do not have an industry SP declared.

- £100,000 for all other overseas horse racing.

- £100,000 for all other horse racing meetings displayed on our site with no Industry SP declared.

- £100,000 for the following markets; Cover Bet(s), To Be Placed, Not to Be Placed, Betting Without Favourite(s), Not To Win, Jollies And Rags, Match Bets.
                    Last edited by mayo; 9 March 2017, 09:42 AM.

Comment

I accept the challenge Mayo

My effort...

Whisper - RSA @ 7/1
                      Old Guard - Coral @ 20/1
                      Dino Velvet - Fred Winter @ 20/1
                      Zabana - Ryanair @ 14/1
                      Ballyoptic - Stayers @ 16/1
                      Champagne West - Gold Cup @ 16/1

£11.40 (10p EW Heinz) - theoretical £2.26m payout (£3.6k for 6 placed horses)

(First time I've attempted something like this... I LIKE IT! I may have a few on by this time on Tuesday...)
                      Last edited by Leman14; 9 March 2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Those conditions from 365 probably means that any multiple with a horse from a w/o market will have a £100k limit

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                          Those conditions from 365 probably means that any multiple with a horse from a w/o market will have a £100k limit
                          Well spotted MMG - and poor form in my view.

Mayo do you want another go ?

My lifechanger

Dolos @ 14/1
                          Tully East @ 20/1
                          Zabana @ 14/1
                          Messire Des Obeaux @ 10/1
                          More Of That @ 20/1
                          Our Kaempfer @ 16/1
                          Heinz, 57 bets * £0.10 E/W

Comment

Version 2 then ..

take our Uxi put in Zabana
                            put in Whisper RSA

Comment

Good work mayo, so the bet is all multiples ?

Comment

Working...
                              X