Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lukemouaj View Post
    Yeah i guess, but they are not looking too strong again with all their injuries... would very much depend on her next run...

As she definitelt would need on to win a big race... however if she can get into a handicap off 142... she will Lap them xD
    Not got a Brown Festival Plate thread ... and won't start one for this horse, but 365 offered 10/1 for Benie Des Dieux... I thought it was possible she came over here to get a mark.... but at 10/1 I don't care anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      As people have said,

MTOY 66/1
      Elegant Escape 50/1
      Coney Island 50/1

Are the only ones I've had with bookies and can only imagine Sam Spinner being a big price.

At 40's The Worlds End perhaps although big prices still about... 33s......brings quite a lot in to play though

None have outstanding WIN chances though even?
      Was Hollowgraphic ever 50s?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Well done I diddnt expect him to win 1st time out but he settles so well now without the old bridle he had to use.
        I only did because of who he was up against - I don't rate Melon as high as many others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
          Biggest I ever saw was 33/1 plus price boost with Hills
          Last edited by Hurricane fly; 12 January 2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
            Nah. Can't imagine any Mullins bumper horse being 50s ... let alone one with form

Comment

• Hi all,

New poster here. Only stumbled across this site today but have been on TRF for a year or so. Lots of clever punters it seems and some great prices for the festival.

Am off to the festival for the first time this year and can’t wait. Been doing my normal antepost bets for a few months now. Like many in here it seems, I’ve stuck the weekly Skybet Free bet club on a Cheltenham multiple. Would be nice to strike itnrick with one of them. Most of them centre around Samcro, Apples Shakira and Altior. Been backing that trixie all the way down for a few months now.

My best antepost bet at this stage would be If The Cap Fits to win any race at 16/1. He’s my idea of the supreme winner.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello for my first post.

Comment

• Welcome MoM -

You won't be a lone voice when it comes to ITCF on here

Comment

• Welcome MoM.

Which days are you going?

Really is nothing like it!

The only negative of being there for me, is that I don't have my spread sheet to hand
                  Last edited by Kevloaf; 13 January 2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Welcome MoM.

Which days are you going?

Really is nothing like it!

The only negative of being there for me, is that I don't have my spread sheet to hand

Wednesday in the Club, Thursday in the Tattersalls and Friday in the oppositite Stand (Best mate enclosure). Heard gold Cup day is like sardines so I’d have been better going Best Mate.

Do the oaks every year at epsom (been on September for that since June) and do a day at royal ascot as well. But I decided that this will be my first year at Cheltenham. May as well try every enclosure out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                      Wednesday in the Club, Thursday in the Tattersalls and Friday in the oppositite Stand (Best mate enclosure). Heard gold Cup day is like sardines so I’d have been better going Best Mate.

Do the oaks every year at epsom (been on September for that since June) and do a day at royal ascot as well. But I decided that this will be my first year at Cheltenham. May as well try every enclosure out.
                      Paying the extra for the club enclosure is definitely worth it. I went into the tatts for a walk about on the Tuesday last year and couldn't believe how busy it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        Paying the extra for the club enclosure is definitely worth it. I went into the tatts for a walk about on the Tuesday last year and couldn't believe how busy it was.
                        Is it easy to 'upgrade'? (Can it be done "on the day")

Comment

Is it easy to 'upgrade'? (Can it be done "on the day")
                          It can unless sold out. Gold cup day no chance. The other days shouldn't be a problem.
                          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

It can unless sold out. Gold cup day no chance. The other days shouldn't be a problem.
                            Only there Tuesday/Wednesday - although if BVD and CoC win I'll be staying for the week

Comment

Only there Tuesday/Wednesday - although if BVD and CoC win I'll be staying for the week
                              Be interesting to see if all the touts are still they're it's been banned by the council. My personal fav every year is when I can hear the bagpipe player that's there every year as your walking up the hill. Then the nerves hit
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Be interesting to see if all the touts are still they're it's been banned by the council. My personal fav every year is when I can hear the bagpipe player that's there every year as your walking up the hill. Then the nerves hit
                                I can't see how they can police banning the touts.

The Tuesday morning is brilliant. Breakfast in Harry Cook's, then a slow walk to the course. Magic.

Comment

Working...
                                X