Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Vroum vroum mag Ryanair 85.0
    She'll be battling it out with Benie Des Dieux over the last as they loom up either side of Djakadam, UDS and Min.

I have already backed VVM on the exchanges for the Ryanair

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      She'll be battling it out with Benie Des Dieux over the last as they loom up either side of Djakadam, UDS and Min.

I have already backed VVM on the exchanges for the Ryanair
      Haha. In all fairness iv only just noticed her entry in the john durkan. I can see benie des dieux going to fairy house the weekend after the festival. A cracking mares program and very good prize money.
      Last edited by Scooby91; 4 December 2017, 09:53 PM.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Haha. In all fairness iv only just noticed her entry in the john durkan. I can see benie few field going to fairy house the weekend after the festival. A cracking mares program and very good prize money.
        I wonder if Black Hercules will make it back. Bit of a leap but Wylie has nothing in the Ryanair and there are 3 figure odds around... JLT winner 2 years ago. Gets a mention in the stable tour saying he won the JLT and hope to have him back...

Comment

I wonder if Black Hercules will make it back. Bit of a leap but Wylie has nothing in the Ryanair and there are 3 figure odds around... JLT winner 2 years ago. Gets a mention in the stable tour saying he won the JLT and hope to have him back...
          One I considered. He was 7/1 this time last year. I wouldn't knock it at close to 3 figures but not one for me.

Comment

One I considered. He was 7/1 this time last year. I wouldn't knock it at close to 3 figures but not one for me.
            Surprised to see Yorkhill's price in the Gold Cip market on the exchanges. Best price 8/1 but 12/1 on the exchange... All he needs is to be confirmed for a chase and surely he's in to 6/1 best priced? PP shortest too?

Comment

Surprised to see Yorkhill's price in the Gold Cip market on the exchanges. Best price 8/1 but 12/1 on the exchange... All he needs is to be confirmed for a chase and surely he's in to 6/1 best priced? PP shortest too?
              I believe that's where he will be targeted no doubt. 12/1
              Stamina doubts. Idling on the run in. People undecided where he goes. I can see why he's 12/1 but if you fancy him I wouldn't put you off. Bound to shorten up on declarations for his next race

Comment

I believe that's where he will be targeted no doubt. 12/1
                Stamina doubts. Idling on the run in. People undecided where he goes. I can see why he's 12/1 but if you fancy him I wouldn't put you off. Bound to shorten up on declarations for his next race
                I think I Will back this and lay off for my stake just before/after the Lexus depending on just how brave I feel

Comment

I think I Will back this and lay off for my stake just before/after the Lexus depending on just how brave I feel
                  If I fancied him in anyway for the gold cup id do the same.

Comment

• Going to have a ridiculous bet...

Hendo 7-timer

Claimantakinforgan (Supreme)
                    Brain Power (Arkle)
                    Buveur D'air (CH)
                    Altior (CC)
                    Top Notch (Ryanair)
                    On The Blind Side (Albert Bartlett)
                    Might Bite (Gold Cup)

3433319/1 this is what they make "Super-heinz" for surely

Comment

If I fancied him in anyway for the gold cup id do the same.
                      I do now...and its better than the bet I've just placed

Comment

• Anybody have any thoughts on Ok Corral?

Seems like the perfect plot job candidate or will he go for a novice race?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                          Anybody have any thoughts on Ok Corral?

Seems like the perfect plot job candidate or will he go for a novice race?
                          Very hard to keep sound. According to henderson and his record.

Comment

• Had a right Good Newbury won over 1k money saved for Cheltenham

Comment

• Think im finally recovered 2 day hangover like a few people did back in the office today

Comment

• Charbel 85.0 Ryanair.

Comment

Working...
                                X