Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out ok on Annamix as I only had the 4 points on, and have been using skybet's free bet club for multis but f**k those were the multis where I had Samcro at a big price damn

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
      Out ok on Annamix as I only had the 4 points on, and have been using skybet's free bet club for multis but f**k those were the multis where I had Samcro at a big price damn
      I think this is what hurts the most for me too, most of my better Samcro and Faugheen prices relied on Annamix being well. Painful to take indeed!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
        I think this is what hurts the most for me too, most of my better Samcro and Faugheen prices relied on Annamix being well. Painful to take indeed!
        That's the issue for me. No real damage cash wise but the only time I had Samcro above 6/1 was with Annamix

Comment

• My first ever ante post bet for this seasons festival was Annamix, Nichols Canyon & Fayonagh, it was a patent so have the small hope of the last leg, but please, please, nothing happen to NC!

Comment

• I’ve taken pretty sizeable hits (for me) on Fayonagh and Annamix

Luckily my life changed lucky 15 is still in tact!

Comment

• Took a reasonably big hit on Annamix but most dissapointed as it was my biggest winner and was in plenty of multiples. More than a bit concerned with Petit Mouchir and especially Our Duke, but overall I am content with my position at this stage. Problem is there are still 3 long months to go...haha!

Also just want to thank Billymag for giving us the head's up that Annamix was the Mullins hypehorse from a good distance out helping us get decent prices. Didn't work out this time but the money that followed suggests he was the one, despite others being touted on social media.

Comment

• Had backed Annamix as a single bet and had in trebles,bit of an ouch but its ante post so you pays ya monies and takes ya chance

Comment

• Also have to add the timing was just 'brilliant'. I think at the same time that Ricci was bringing us the news I was updating my mate who I'd told to back Annamix a while ago that he might be out on Thursday and the 0.5 double at juicy odds I'd put on for him on Annamix and Samcro was looking good at least on the Samcro side. Tried to delete the WhatsApp message but too late...haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
                    Also have to add the timing was just 'brilliant'. I think at the same time that Ricci was bringing us the news I was updating my mate who I'd told to back Annamix a while ago that he might be out on Thursday and the 0.5 double at juicy odds I'd put on for him on Annamix and Samcro was looking good at least on the Samcro side. Tried to delete the WhatsApp message but too late...haha!
                    Ouch pmsl, can see the funny side there

Comment

Took a reasonably big hit on Annamix but most dissapointed as it was my biggest winner and was in plenty of multiples. More than a bit concerned with Petit Mouchir and especially Our Duke, but overall I am content with my position at this stage. Problem is there are still 3 long months to go...haha!

Also just want to thank Billymag for giving us the head's up that Annamix was the Mullins hypehorse from a good distance out helping us get decent prices. Didn't work out this time but the money that followed suggests he was the one, despite others being touted on social media.
                      Yeah well said, can't win them all can we.

Our Duke souldnt be reason for concern yet either IMO. Next time out maybe ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        Yeah well said, can't win them all can we.

Our Duke souldnt be reason for concern yet either IMO. Next time out maybe ...
                        Your optimism keeps us going Kev, and in that same spirit I'll put the words 'back operation' to the back of my mind and instead focus on the fact Our Duke has more chance winning at the festival than Annamix!

Comment

Took a reasonably big hit on Annamix but most dissapointed as it was my biggest winner and was in plenty of multiples. More than a bit concerned with Petit Mouchir and especially Our Duke, but overall I am content with my position at this stage. Problem is there are still 3 long months to go...haha!

The best thing about being on here is you won't be alone mate. Big hit my end too, but hey, it was an absolute gutter, as that's 2 years running for me, but I will be back, and I will be positive regarding my remaining bets.

Comment

• Does anyone know the max payout for bet365. I thought it was £1 million but terms say an industry sp must be declared and 100k for anything else. Does that mean where a is price taken its restricted to 100 k?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post
                              Does anyone know the max payout for bet365. I thought it was £1 million but terms say an industry sp must be declared and 100k for anything else. Does that mean where a is price taken its restricted to 100 k?
                              Don't think so... I'd read that to mean unless they can't get an SP on the day ... but they will so your million is safe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post
                                Does anyone know the max payout for bet365. I thought it was £1 million but terms say an industry sp must be declared and 100k for anything else. Does that mean where a is price taken its restricted to 100 k?
                                Last year was £2m, not sure if they have reduced it this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X