Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    I did Samcro 16/1, AS 25/1, Stay Humble 33/1 and Topofthegame 25/1 in a Yankee after reading One Jump Ahead.
    Fools seldom differ

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Fools seldom differ
      Probably the case

Comment

I did Samcro 16/1, AS 25/1, Stay Humble 33/1 and Topofthegame 25/1 in a Yankee after reading One Jump Ahead.
        I won a few bob over the weekend so am going to invest in an antepost yankee myself.
        Which races are these going?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zipiter View Post
          I won a few bob over the weekend so am going to invest in an antepost yankee myself.
          Which races are these going?
          Hopefully Neptune, Triumph, Bumper and RSA but if two of them line up I'll have done well.

Comment

Hopefully Neptune, Triumph, Bumper and RSA but if two of them line up I'll have done well.
            Thanks FM.
            Ill follow you blind!!

Comment

• Just seen the Willie Mullins stable tour from RP, No mention of Annamix which I find surprising considering all the hype everywhere on this horse

Comment

• Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
                Just seen the Willie Mullins stable tour from RP, No mention of Annamix which I find surprising considering all the hype everywhere on this horse
                Got a small mention in the ‘French Import’ section..

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRowebot View Post
                  Got a small mention in the ‘French Import’ section..
                  Melon, was in the same section last year .

Arctic fire wasn't mentioned at all and with no entries. Assuming the worst.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Just seen the Willie Mullins stable tour from RP, No mention of Annamix which I find surprising considering all the hype everywhere on this horse
                    Not a positive... but with the amount of horses he has, and a line or two on each... what would he really have been able to say that we don't already know?

Comment

Where is this? In today’s RP?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                        Where is this? In today’s RP?
                        Yes. But it's on Twitter if you search it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          Not a positive... but with the amount of horses he has, and a line or two on each... what would he really have been able to say that we don't already know?
                          Exactly. Yard are aware of the need for a ricci, mullins supreme horse from the outset so probably try and avoid hyping. Ricci mentioned him on ATR yesterday..

Comment

• Any mention of Sayar or Sharjah? I can't find it on Twitter.

Comment

Any mention of Sayar or Sharjah? I can't find it on Twitter.
                              Yeah there was FM, on what was wrote you'd think he rates Sayar more than Sharjah.

On Sayar: "He could prove to be top-class" - that was his opening line.

On Sharjah: " He won a maiden hurdle by 5 lengths on heavy ground at Gowran in September and will be staying in novice hurdles" - That was all that was said about him.

Comment

Any mention of Sayar or Sharjah? I can't find it on Twitter.
                                Search national hunt

Fair play to the guy as he's already been threatened with legal action from posting previous stable tours lol.
                                Last edited by Scooby91; 20 November 2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X