Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got hills to add Slate House to the any race (16/1) and Neptune (25/1) markets. Seems like he is highly thought off by the Tizzards with Joe suggesting he could go the same route as FO.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRowebot View Post
      I've got hills to add Slate House to the any race (16/1) and Neptune (25/1) markets. Seems like he is highly thought off by the Tizzards with Joe suggesting he could go the same route as FO.
      Good idea. Is he PTP as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Good idea. Is he PTP as well?
        Yeh, won his 4yo point by 10 lengths apparantly..

Comment

• "Slate House
          He's a Presenting gelding who won a four-year-old point-to-point last November and was near enough top price at the Cheltenham Festival sale. We had him in for a couple of months and could see he's a smart horse, but we didn't want to run him on firm ground at the end of the season. He's certainly one to keep an eye on."

Comment

• This may be of interest to some.

The PP to win any race market allows you to put your horse in a multiple, providing the horse(s) you are putting it in with are from a different market. For example, I've just doubled Red Jack TWAR 16/1, with Buveur D'air in Champion Hurdle.

Most firms don't allow this as they are usually special markets and restricted as singles only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              This may be of interest to some.

The PP to win any race market allows you to put your horse in a multiple, providing the horse(s) you are putting it in with are from a different market. For example, I've just doubled Red Jack TWAR 16/1, with Buveur D'air in Champion Hurdle.

Most firms don't allow this as they are usually special markets and restricted as singles only.
              Well that is a game changer. I know exactly how I am spending 'work' today

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Well that is a game changer. I know exactly how I am spending 'work' today
                They did the same for a short period couple of years ago, I think by mistake, so take advantage while it lasts.

Comment

• DDS confirmed to be going the Champion Hurdle route and 'looks fantastic'.

Comment

• I can see DDS and Buveur D'air doing a clean sweep of the British champion hurdle trials this season as they'll be kept apart until the big day in March, all being well

Comment

• Going to end up with a lot of eggs in the BVD basket.

Not spotting much this year in their specific market that I'm dead keen on though at first look.

Comment

• BVD is in loads of my bets, as is CoC. Like you, I'm finding it difficult to back many other others for specific races at this stage.

Comment

• BVD, CoC and F Oscar for the JLT make up most my book so far.

Comment

• I have just backed BvD,Altior and Finian's Oscar (any race) in a trixie with PP.

Comment

• I got way too excited.... 17 points staked today! including the above

365 are STILL 9/1 CoC and 4/1 BvD so added Might Bite in with them (already bet the same with Our Duke)
                              Bacardys - Any Race - 12s 2pts e/w
                              Petit Mouchoir - Arkle - 16s 1 pt e/w
                              Red Jack (any race) and Death Duty (any race) both with BvD

I am so excited!

Comment

• 17 points staked in one day and we are not even in September. Great work Kev.

Does Melon stay over hurdles? I can't remember if Willie has said either way. I'm thinking of getting him in my Champion Hurdle book if he does remain over hurdles.

Comment

Working...
                                X