Page 13 of 119 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    50s? Coney Island? - Good spot OV.
    Coneygree 50s with PP, 16s with 365 ... stupid price for the GC! Obviously plenty against him even making it, age, ability, soundness, ground dependant... but whats 1 point
    Bearing in mind he's on course to run Wednesday, If he were to win then 50's would be long gone even with all the risks mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    You would think Samcro and BBB will be kept apart, and I'm purely spit balling but would anyone be surprised if Gigginstown avoids the AB with its first string? Death Duty and No more heroes both being turned over in the last two years, if they did I would assume Samcro for the supreme and BBB for the Neptune but that also depends on us even seeing BBB again and a lot can change in the next 11 months
    Agree. Samcro showed a real good turn of foot last time out too so the shorter trips may well suit best. Neptune could be ideal if I was to pick a target now but 12's any race looks a good bet when he's 16's for that

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I am definitely warming to the idea of Our Duke being a huge contender. If Thistlecrack can come back and we don't get half the bad luck we had this year, this could be a mega race. Absolutely mega.
    Every year around this time and the start of the NH season the Gold Cup looks to be an extremely deep race with lots of top class horses. We usually lose a few along the way and it never ends up how we hoped, I don't want to speak too soon but yeah if they were to all line up....wow!! Unbelievable and so many different angles into the race. Fingers crossed...

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    For anyone looking at Defi du Seuil for the Arkle/chasing next year, little snippet today from Frank Berry:
    I don't think I would fancy DDS for any hurdle race at Cheltenham next year... at this stage. I'd want to see the group of 4YO do well next year before considering backing him for the CH. Certainl;y not a betting prospect at single figures (8/1) for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Contact @willhillhelp on Twitter Kev. I deposited 100, they placed the bet and gave me a reference code. Only problem is that the bet doesn't show in list of open bets.

Most other firms offered me either 7/1 or 8/1.
    Thanks - I'll try and get on. I think 8/1 is a fair price... he'll go off shorter in one of the hurdle races regardless.

Sutton Place @ 16/1 Stayers
    Coney Island @ 50/1 GC
    Yanworth @ 10/1 JLT
    Cause Of Causes @ 9/1 CC
    Lucky 15, 15 bets

Been jogging along , doing a few L.15's.
    1. - Limini - ch hdle - 20-1
    2. - Douvan - ch chs - 3-1
    3. - Lil Rockerfeller - styrs - 25-1
    4. - Our Duke - g.cup -33-1
    and a L.31.
    1. - M. bite - k.george - 5-1
    2. -B. d'air - ch hdle - 5-1
    3. -Altior - ch chs -2-1
    4. - N.cnyn - styrs - 6-1
    5. M. bite - G.cup - 10-1

It might be way too early to predict, but what race do we think Fayonagh runs in next year?

The most obvious race would be the Mares Novice but i wouldn't rule out the Supreme or Neptune. She looks very talented!

Mares novice would be a waste ... but a winner is winner at the festival and Elliott is a numbers man... Codd also probably want a winner and the mares race most obvious. Having already beaten the boys twice I hope she is campaigned aggressively. 5/1 if it was a confirmed target would be massive but Mullins will clearly have loads to through towards it you'd assume?