Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just popping down to the bookies to do my last anti post bet for Cheltenham 2018. But before I go would anyone put me off doing this bet? was going to have Squouateur but he has not shown me anything his last few runs.. One winner would get well over my stake back but I will also do an e/w yankee just incase they all just place. Bet comes to just over a ton so that would be me for Cheltenham as I already have a few nice bets running...

Petit Mouchoir 6/1 Arkle 2.5 pts win
    Lami Serge 12/1 Stayers 2pts win
    Tintern Theatre 14/1 Kim Muir 2pts win
    Wonderful Charm 8/1 Foxhunter 1.5pts win

01.25pts E/W Yankee

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
      Just popping down to the bookies to do my last anti post bet for Cheltenham 2018. But before I go would anyone put me off doing this bet? was going to have Squouateur but he has not shown me anything his last few runs.. One winner would get well over my stake back but I will also do an e/w yankee just incase they all just place. Bet comes to just over a ton so that would be me for Cheltenham as I already have a few nice bets running...

Petit Mouchoir 6/1 Arkle 2.5 pts win
      Lami Serge 12/1 Stayers 2pts win
      Tintern Theatre 14/1 Kim Muir 2pts win
      Wonderful Charm 8/1 Foxhunter 1.5pts win

01.25pts E/W Yankee
      PERSONALLY I cant have L'ami Serge for the race BUT it's your bet and your bet for a reason. You've got to ultimately make the decision on what to pick. Imagine if all you were waiting on was L'ami and you changed your mind because a few people on here swayed your decision!

Stick with your decisions and enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
        Message them and either say :

A/ you had got smashed and were totally fucked right off so cashed them out

B/ your 3 yr old nephew was on YouTube on your phone but must have decided to look on Bet365 and kept pressing buttons

C/ where have my bets gone? Must be an error on there part, totally unacceptable I want all my bets back and a free wager as a sorry
        I agree with this advice, if you don't ask you don't get. I remember accidentally backing Fayonah (RIP) instead of Samcro for the Ballymore with Bet365 a good while back and they changed if for me. Might depend on how many bets that would need re-entering and whether they can be assed, but definitely worth a go. In theory there will be no change of odds since last night either, which will help your case.
        Last edited by Rhinestone_Cowboy; 4 February 2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• I wish I had the Samcro & Getabird double that a few of you did, I remember a few saying if Samcro hoses up in the 2m they could switch them around.

Fingers crossed they don't but but well done if you did do a saver. I can still get 5/2 & 6/1 for the switch so its worth a small saver to cover my singles I guess??

Comment

• Purely from a place perspective, and I know I need Petit Mouchoir enough, but I am contemplating PM, Faugheen & Supasundae e/way treble.

1pt e/way returns 11.25pts, so 9.25pts profit, all NRNB, can anyone put me off this idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
              Purely from a place perspective, and I know I need Petit Mouchoir enough, but I am contemplating PM, Faugheen & Supasundae e/way treble.

1pt e/way returns 11.25pts, so 9.25pts profit, all NRNB, can anyone put me off this idea?
              I'd probably leave the 3rd leg off.... have the e/w double on day 1.... I like SUpasundae but that is a really really open race where you can make a place case for loads of them.... so I wouldn't be confident of the place compared to PM for example, who is a bigger price and also has better place claims...

Comment

• Dounikos rsa 50/1

Dounikos jlt ew 16/1 nrnb bog
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post
                  Milly maker I just put on tonight =

Footpad
                  Apples Jade
                  Samcro
                  Monalee
                  Cause of Causes
                  Willoughby Court
                  Cracking Smart
                  Liking this a lot now

Comment

• Two new moderators I see

Comment

• Oh, I thought something has changed on my profile.

Comment

• Getabird
                        Apples Jade
                        Samcro

10/1 treble

Comment

• 791 pts staked now after adding a bit more on Rathvinden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            791 pts staked now after adding a bit more on Rathvinden.

Superb!

I'm at just under 200 after today, and thought I was kicking on

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                              Getabird
                              Apples Jade
                              Samcro

10/1 treble
                              Have added Footpad and Laurina to that for 49/1

Comment

• Samcro (Ballymore) and Footpad (Arkle) both EVS with Betfair.

Comment

Working...
                                X