Page 117 of 249 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2485
    Coney island Ryanair 60.0
    Disko 30.0 gold cup
    Been re watching races, I know Coney island goes for the Lexus but I'm pretty sure the Ryan air would be his best trip I don't think he wants 3m2 in the gold cup.

Disko I should have backed him earlier to be honest but it's still a fair price imo. Found a piece after punchestown where they were saying they made a mistake at Cheltenham and ran him on the wrong race. I must admit I fancied him for the rsa so I'd like to think he goes for the gold cup and with a decent chance at that

Trainer for Coney Island seems to want him to be a Gold Cup horse but wouldn't take much for him to turn up in the Ryanair if beaten in the Lexus.... and Disko is just a cracking horse. I would really fancy him in the Ryanair if they made the running, I think they got the ride wrong in the JLT but think he is Gold Cup bound. Like both of those bets in theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Trainer for Coney Island seems to want him to be a Gold Cup horse but wouldn't take much for him to turn up in the Ryanair if beaten in the Lexus.... and Disko is just a cracking horse. I would really fancy him in the Ryanair if they made the running, I think they got the ride wrong in the JLT but think he is Gold Cup bound. Like both of those bets in theory.
    Coney Island for the Gold Cup all day long for me. Breeding alone he needs a trip (Flemensfirth out of a Milan mare). Second in a grade 1 Hurdle over three miles as a five year old screams a trip to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldie1988 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about when the likes of Ballandy, Robin Roe and Barters Hill will be out??
    From Olly Murphy's blog.....

Many of you have been asking about the well being of Robin Roe. His rehab is going well, he is back being hand walked and we will assess the situation early in the new year to whether he will get a run in the spring, or whether we wait till next autumn. We obviously all want to get him back on the track asap, but he will be given as much time as he needs and he won’t be rushed.

Again thanks Kev

Brain power 190.0 jlt.
    Just in case he dosent win tomorrow.

Bet for today

Either White Moon or On The Blind Side (2:30 Sandown) to win & Modus (2:40 Exeter) to win
    11/8

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Bet for today

Either White Moon or On The Blind Side (2:30 Sandown) to win & Modus (2:40 Exeter) to win
    11/8
    Who with Kev?

Sceau royal jlt 110.0
    Same reasons.
    Will be plenty of future winners behind the winner tomorrow

Capitaine 210.0 jlt