Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Backed if the cap fits 25/1 neptune.
    Was considering backing him last week at 33s.
    Won his bumper easily before running a nice race at Aintree behind lalor.
    Made a nice debut today 2m4 is his trip and I think it's a very fair price

Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    So, done a couple today, plus will add some tomorrow I'd imagine too.

First one, the life changer, Finian's Oscar (Arkle), Buveur D'air, Apple's Jade, Samcro, Nichols Canyon & Fayonagh in a 0.5pts e/way Heinz.

Second one, Annamix, Finian's Oscar (Arkle), Faugheen & Limini in a 1pt e/way Yankee.

Definitely doing cross trebles tomorrow from the main 2 fancies in each of the Arkle, Champion Hurdle & Mares' as well.
    Like those. Was it you that posted a few days back about doing crossed multiples. Apologies if not to whoever it was, I had a question about how successful you've/they found it (the mares race being the one I was interested in covering) as at the moment I have only backed AJ in any form (multiples)

First ante post bet for next year's festival just placed 1 point yankee
    Finians Oscar - Arkle
    Samcro - Neptune
    Nicholls Canyon - Stayers
    Cause Of Causes - Cross Country

Quote Originally Posted by taylorch1990 View Post
    First ante post bet for next year's festival just placed 1 point yankee
    Finians Oscar - Arkle
    Samcro - Neptune
    Nicholls Canyon - Stayers
    Cause Of Causes - Cross Country
    You might as well stop there... you won't top that

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Like those. Was it you that posted a few days back about doing crossed multiples. Apologies if not to whoever it was, I had a question about how successful you've/they found it (the mares race being the one I was interested in covering) as at the moment I have only backed AJ in any form (multiples)
    It certainly was Kev, been looking at cross doubles and trebles for races where there are 2 main runners, in most cases likely runners, although Faugheen is the exception to the rule given his unpredictable connections.

I honestly have never done it before, first time I've actually though about targeting 2 or more horses in one race for multi's, but I'm sure happy to give it a go, given the quality of the animals involved.

If they all turn up it's happy days, if not I won't regret the risk and giving it a go.

Has anyone got or seen the RP jumps book? Snippets from Willie on melon staying over hurdles, Bacardys and Battleford going chasing, let's dance, Limini and Augusta Kate targeting mares race. Also Getabird could be supreme horse.

Apologies if someone has already put this up on here as sure I have read it somewhere before

[QUOTE=Geordieboy83;43282]Has anyone got or seen the RP jumps book? Snippets from Willie on melon staying over hurdles, Bacardys and Battleford going chasing, let's dance, Limini and Augusta Kate targeting mares race. Also Getabird could be supreme horse.

Apologies if someone has already put this up on here as sure I have read it somewhere before[/QUOTE

]thanks for that. Surprising after his bumper runs that batftleford has ended up looking slow. Very early but 4 miler may beckon.

Got to say all you guys having antepost dabbles on the Mullins horses in anything but the 'Win Any Race' market are playing with fire. Good luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by finch View Post
    Got to say all you guys having antepost dabbles on the Mullins horses in anything but the 'Win Any Race' market are playing with fire. Good luck to you
    Ha, just realised that message came from the man who had his biggest antepost bet in years on a Mullins horse last year

Quote Originally Posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
    Has anyone got or seen the RP jumps book? Snippets from Willie on melon staying over hurdles, Bacardys and Battleford going chasing, let's dance, Limini and Augusta Kate targeting mares race. Also Getabird could be supreme horse.
    I think Getabird becomes a Supreme horse if Annamix is another Senewalk tbh, and he's now covered himself by saying so (not that he has to of course).