Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unhomme View Post
    A few weeks ago I availed myself of the generous prices offers by WH in an e/w Yankee;
    Politologue ChChase @ 12/1
    Sceau Royal Arkle @ 25/1
    Min Ryanair @ 10/1
    Ballyandy JLT @ 33/1
    So getting all excited after today, I know Min might go for the ChChase but has anyone heard where Ballyandy is going next?
    That is looking lovely Unhomme. Not heard but I'd be fully expecting the JLT to be the target

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Also on that blog.... bad news for any Pym fans..... he's compared the horse to Jenkins

Jenkins once again got backed in today from 7s to 9/2 for another impressive 7th place
      Last edited by Hurricane fly; 9 December 2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
        Jenkins once again got backed in today from 7s to 9/3 for another impressive 7th place
        Haha, it is actually putting me off Pym when he does make it out!

Jenkins is like the polar opposite of a horse that rises up and keeps defying a handicap mark (like Hunt Ball or UNWIMH) .... he just is getting worse and worse haha

Comment

Haha very long way to go!

16% non runners 2017
          25% non runners 2016

Finian's Oscar was my biggest 'risk' bet that I made which I made no secret of....but I know a few followed me in so just making sure trhey know I've been hit quite hard by being wrong so they shouldn't feel worse than I do haha
          Anyone betting Antepost should know the risks kev .got to take it on the chin and carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
            Anyone betting Antepost should know the risks kev .got to take it on the chin and carry on.
            On that note....365 are 1/4 the odds and best price on these 4...

Footpad (Arkle)
            Cause of Causes (XC)
            Hollowgraphic (Bumper)
            Willoughby Court (JLT)

9827/1 (had an E/W lucky 15)

Footpad - I've just mentioned in the Arkle thread ***Not that he is under the radar haha
            CoC - IS still over-priced
            Hollowgraphic - Debut tomorrow and am putting my faith in not only his form last year but the fact PP are already 14/1 but 25/1 here
            Willoughby Court - Knew I was going to be each way and think WC will not have 3 pass him after the last in the JLT...
            Last edited by Kevloaf; 10 December 2017, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• More of that cross country.
              20/1.
              Jocked up with barry geraghty on board.
              Massive weight on Friday. But at level weights at the festival would really interest me.
              Last edited by Scooby91; 11 December 2017, 12:04 PM.
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Lads give us a few at decent odds to chuck in an each way Yankee.. Xmas is when the horses show their hand and you'll know who's going to be competitive in march.. unfortunately so do the bookmakers and the market normally forms itself.. I fancy steeling a bit of value and enjoying my Xmas dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
                  Lads give us a few at decent odds to chuck in an each way Yankee.. Xmas is when the horses show their hand and you'll know who's going to be competitive in march.. unfortunately so do the bookmakers and the market normally forms itself.. I fancy steeling a bit of value and enjoying my Xmas dinner
                  What kind of prices you looking at?

Comment

• Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
                    Lads give us a few at decent odds to chuck in an each way Yankee.. Xmas is when the horses show their hand and you'll know who's going to be competitive in march.. unfortunately so do the bookmakers and the market normally forms itself.. I fancy steeling a bit of value and enjoying my Xmas dinner
                    Hollowgraphic - bumper
                    Cracking Smart - albert bartlett
                    Elegant Escape - 4 miler
                    Native River :/

Comment

• 703/1 on last year's JLT to be incredible as Archie highlighted it could well be

Politilogue CC
                      Top Notch Ryanair
                      Yorkhill Gold Cup

503/1 with sky ... I'd put my "free" fiver on that this week haha

Comment

• Using the Land Rover Goffs form.... Vision Des Flos Supreme / Hollowgraphic Bumper 373/1

Might look big if VDF does impress over 2m next time out?

Haven't backed this.

Comment

Using the Land Rover Goffs form.... Vision Des Flos Supreme / Hollowgraphic Bumper 373/1

Might look big if VDF does impress over 2m next time out?

Haven't backed this.
                          You can get well over 150.0 for vision des flos on his own

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                            You can get well over 150.0 for vision des flos on his own
                            Haha, I know, I think I have some at 130.0

but there is no fun in that

Comment

Haha, I know, I think I have some at 130.0

but there is no fun in that
                              Hollowgraphic price gone now. But got him with act of valour 40s stormy ireland 50s and style de garde 40s for the triumph in some doubles on overpriced ones.

Comment

• Gigginstown Novice Hurdlers treble - Mengli / Samcro / Cracking Smart 311/1.

Comment

Working...
                                X