Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
    Obviously we want every horse to get to March fit, healthy and at the top of their game, but last years Gold Cup proved that fancied runners can have difficulty making the engagement, should the same issues exist this season I can see CoC being re-routed to Friday and a stab at the big GC/National double.
    There just wouldn't be any sense passing up the opportunity to have a shot in the big one in my mind...

I know some of you will disagree ! , but with regard to Might Bite going for the triple crown or not .
    I have a decent A.post bet on m.b. for the Chelt gold cup , and personally i wouldn't be
    too worried if he didn,t tackle the big three races , Nicky H is the man , so i think if he's
    serious about the gold cup , i could see him swerving it (the triple ).

I agree BC, he's clearly a volatile character and a temperament like that could create problems, he'll be handled with gloves and well looked after.
    I think he's a certainty to go to Kempton but he could easily swerve Haddock...

Yes i think that the King george at Kempton will definitely be pencilled in for him.

Love Might Bite too BC, hoping everything runs smoothly in the build up to the Gold Cup, also believe he will go on and win the King George, which in turn currently makes him a great trading price for the GC, as he won't be 8/1 after the King George!

Does the 1m bonus count towards the NH trainers title?

One jump ahead has arrived. Annamix and Samcro both make his 40 to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    One jump ahead has arrived. Annamix and Samcro both make his 40 to follow.
    Lovely - I can't wait to get home now!