Page 206 of 249 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2485
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Last year we chose someone for each day and everyone made cases for horses and the person got the final picks. Then we a had a yankee where somebody picked one from each of the daily accas.

Dont ask me how the Friday yankee went though
    Haha and the day I done

It was good fun though and certainly something I am going to follow this year too, albeit won't be putting myself forward for selecting the yankee this time around!

Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Haha and the day I done

It was good fun though and certainly something I am going to follow this year too, albeit won't be putting myself forward for selecting the yankee this time around!
    Me neither CoD. Im gonna leave that to the experts

We used to have a festival yankee too, made up of a nap from each daily yankee, can't remember if we did that last year, we also had the ap one last year, some good prices on that

Up for review RSA 560.0

I've not had as much chance to check up here as I usually do, have we got a selection of mayo lifechangers, if so could anyone point me to the page/pages please. I like to copy them coz they pay fortunes for peanuts, if they ever came up that is

Nicholls got a really strong hand in the handicaps this year... I would say all of these are well handicapped and worth a second look

Close Bros

Movewiththetimes (142)
    Peter The Mayo Man (142)
    Adrien Du Pont (145)
    Brio Conti (145)

Festival Plate

Romain De Senam (142)
    Bouvreuil (142)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbante View Post
    Nicholls got a really strong hand in the handicaps this year... I would say all of these are well handicapped and worth a second look

Close Bros

Movewiththetimes (142)
    Peter The Mayo Man (142)
    Adrien Du Pont (145)
    Brio Conti (145)

Festival Plate

Romain De Senam (142)
    Bouvreuil (142)
    Something I noted on the Bookies Specials thread, do agree, some look well handicapped and I suspect he'll pick up a couple of races along the way.

Unfortunately Peter the Mayo Man wont go to Cheltenham after his recent fall, he's fine and in good form but an easier target is on the menu.

ps you missed off the best two handicapped horses, Diego Du Charmil and Act of Valour!! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by billymag View Post
    Unfortunately Peter the Mayo Man wont go to Cheltenham after his recent fall, he's fine and in good form but an easier target is on the menu.

ps you missed off the best two handicapped horses, Diego Du Charmil and Act of Valour!! ;-)
    Peter the mayo man has a nice prize in him at some point. Yeah fair play to Nicholls really, realised a few years ago that targeting the handicaps/hunter chases the way to go for his yard, at least in the short term. He’s got a whole host of chances in those races now this year and would expect at least a couple of winners

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Up for review RSA 560.0
    Entered this weekend. Could be a dark horse for the 4 miler too.