Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798
    The Ricci stable tour for his young horses is on the BertBright blog.... nothing really that interesting in my opinion.... I'd say he sounds keenest on Salsaretta

Can be found on their website and you have to subscrinbe and they email a PDF to you...

Done two of Sky Bet's RequestABet specials tonight, usually they don't appeal to me but I liked these two.

Samcro, Altior, Apple's Shakira and Faugheen all to win any race 85/1

Red Jack and Samcro to win any race and Monalee to win the RSA 250/1

Apologies for the double post but also done 'Samcro to be unbeaten up until & win any race at the Cheltenham festival' 6/1. Thought that was a great price considering he is 5/2 to win any race with the same firm, and will probably start odds on for every start he has between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Montjeu View Post
    Done two of Sky Bet's RequestABet specials tonight, usually they don't appeal to me but I liked these two.

Samcro, Altior, Apple's Shakira and Faugheen all to win any race 85/1

Red Jack and Samcro to win any race and Monalee to win the RSA 250/1
    Are you thinking about the Albert Bartlett for either? Not knocking any bets a treble figure odds but I'd have considered....

Red Jack Ballymore / Samcro Supreme and Monalee - 3535/1 BFSB
    Red Jack Supreme / Samcro Ballymore and Monalee - 1007/1 WH

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Are you thinking about the Albert Bartlett for either? Not knocking any bets a treble figure odds but I'd have considered....

Red Jack Ballymore / Samcro Supreme and Monalee - 3535/1 BFSB
    Red Jack Supreme / Samcro Ballymore and Monalee - 1007/1 WH
    Well that's a kick in the stones.. Was looking more towards the second of the two, with the slight possibility of the first one happening. Never suspected a regular ol accume would be that much bigger considering Sky phrase it as a 'special.'

Might have to throw a tenner on with Hills just to save some face now..

Antey neptune 133.0
    Supreme 207.0
    Just added a bit more and see where he goes can always trade stake off when he wins his maiden.

I'll be taking on Tin Soldier tomorrow at Gowran, he looks far too short for me on his chasing debut. Himself and Monbeg Notorious both have form tied in with Moulin A Vent, and on that form line there is very little between them. MN is a big, proper chasing type and 9/4 with 365 has tempted me.

Quote Originally Posted by Montjeu View Post
    I'll be taking on Tin Soldier tomorrow at Gowran, he looks far too short for me on his chasing debut. Himself and Monbeg Notorious both have form tied in with Moulin A Vent, and on that form line there is very little between them. MN is a big, proper chasing type and 9/4 with 365 has tempted me.
    For what it's worth I'd agree tomorrow he's too short (tin soldier). One to follow later up in trip though and ideally he won't win, so I can get a price in him another day.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    For what it's worth I'd agree tomorrow he's too short (tin soldier). One to follow later up in trip though and ideally he won't win, so I can get a price in him another day.
    Agree he definitely wants further, the same could be said for Monbeg Notorious however, he was off the bridle a long way out last time but stayed on best. Still couldn't resist taking the 9/4.

Good point Archie that comparing the AP price the day before the NRNB price would give you the % for that time...for which I guestimated 10%. Also agree Scooby that Petit Mouchir gives an example of the impact on price from risk of missing the Festival through injury, although I'm pretty sure he went from best price 8/1 to 12/1 (50% increase?)after his injury.

Apologies Scooby for the Annamix example, the name really isn't important. Let's say a novice called Joe Bloggs is 20/1 preseason any race, are you saying the bookies have barely included risk of injury in this price just because they are a novice?