Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by finch View Post
    Got to say all you guys having antepost dabbles on the Mullins horses in anything but the 'Win Any Race' market are playing with fire. Good luck to you
    Ha, just realised that message came from the man who had his biggest antepost bet in years on a Mullins horse last year

Comment

• Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
      Has anyone got or seen the RP jumps book? Snippets from Willie on melon staying over hurdles, Bacardys and Battleford going chasing, let's dance, Limini and Augusta Kate targeting mares race. Also Getabird could be supreme horse.
      I think Getabird becomes a Supreme horse if Annamix is another Senewalk tbh, and he's now covered himself by saying so (not that he has to of course).

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
        I think Getabird becomes a Supreme horse if Annamix is another Senewalk tbh, and he's now covered himself by saying so (not that he has to of course).
        totally agree, we all know what WM is like. Take things at this stage with pinch of salt.

Comment

• Id be suprised if getabird dosent go up in trip. Crying out for 2 1/2 imo. And ricci got an abundance of 2 milers

Annamix also a completely different horse to senewalk, who came of the flat. With no reccomendation, just a punt on a flat winner with a walk in the park breeding who they originally bought to run in juvenile races
          Last edited by Scooby91; 13 October 2017, 08:25 AM.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Id be suprised if getabird dosent go up in trip. Crying out for 2 1/2 imo. And ricci got an abundance of 2 milers

Annamix also a completely different horse to senewalk, who came of the flat. With no reccomendation, just a punt on a flat winner with a walk in the park breeding who they originally bought to run in juvenile races
            Me too Scooby, was thinking Getabird will step up in trip too!

Comment

• Have added a combined Hype/Improvers EW Lucky 15
              Annamix - Supreme
              Samcro - Neptune (Bally...)
              Auvergnat - X-Country
              Lil Rockerfella - Stayers
              3pts total outlay - 3,500 pts potential return (40pts for 4 placed horses)

If the races are right and the hype has substance - I can see all four placing...

Comment

• Had a small ew double on Annamix and Samcro couldn't resist. Only got 10 and 8 but rather be on then not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
                  Had a small ew double on Annamix and Samcro couldn't resist. Only got 10 and 8 but rather be on then not.
                  Seems to be a very popular double

Comment

• This place is going to explode when Samcro goes for the Albert B, Fayonagh for the Neptune, Finians Oscar for the RSA and Apples Jade for the Stayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                      This place is going to explode when Samcro goes for the Albert B, Fayonagh for the Neptune, Finians Oscar for the RSA and Apples Jade for the Stayers.
                      Meltdown....

Comment

• SkyBet have an interesting special in the RequestABet...

Our Duke 6/1 (non runner no bet)

I'm yet to see the non runner no bet condition before but it does open up more possibilities IF they are willing to do this on the majority of horses.

On the odds - he is 10/1 (best price) for the GC outright with SkyBet and a general 8/1 elsewhere. The 6/1 is half tempting though even if he wins well throughout the season as I imagine he will, the likes of Thistlecrack, Might Bite and Yorkhill WILL be the sexier horse and always imo keeping Our Duke's price bigger than it probably should be. The KG will be viewed as a much stronger race than the Lexus at Christmas too which will reflect the odds.

Certainly may offer some options if they are willing to open this condition up to most requests though...

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                          SkyBet have an interesting special in the RequestABet...

Our Duke 6/1 (non runner no bet)

I'm yet to see the non runner no bet condition before but it does open up more possibilities IF they are willing to do this on the majority of horses.

On the odds - he is 10/1 (best price) for the GC outright with SkyBet and a general 8/1 elsewhere. The 6/1 is half tempting though even if he wins well throughout the season as I imagine he will, the likes of Thistlecrack, Might Bite and Yorkhill WILL be the sexier horse and always imo keeping Our Duke's price bigger than it probably should be. The KG will be viewed as a much stronger race than the Lexus at Christmas too which will reflect the odds.

Certainly may offer some options if they are willing to open this condition up to most requests though...
                          That is an incredibly interesting 'request a bet' ! Not for this horse, for all the points you made but I wonder what price they'd offer with some 'more fragile' beasts?

Comment

• Yeah could be a help with the likes of Faugheen, Thistlecrack and Co coming back from injury plus 'Willie Mullins bingo'

Comment

• I've been been sat here all smug thinking I had a fairly decent bet on samcro any race at 12:1

Turns out it is one unit

Devastated

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                                I've been been sat here all smug thinking I had a fairly decent bet on samcro any race at 12:1

Turns out it is one unit

Devastated
                                Who did you think you placed it with HF? I placed a decent bet on him with Hills before the any race market was formed and the guy who sorted it for me said it wouldn't appear in my bet history..... Could you have done the same?

Comment

Working...
                                X