Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Ultima Handicap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    It's usually an even number - probably 24 maximum field
    Yep max field 24

Comment

It's usually an even number - probably 24 maximum field
      Thank you. There are some high profile horses such as Champers and Ice and Singlefarmpayment at 26 and 28 in the declarations respectively. Presumably these horses are not guaranteed a run

Comment

Champers on Ice is going for the NH Chase. Singlefarmpayment will get a run because there are quite a few above him in the weights who are skipping the race.

You fancy any horse in particular Unexposed?

Comment

Champers on Ice is going for the NH Chase. Singlefarmpayment will get a run because there are quite a few above him in the weights who are skipping the race.

You fancy any horse in particular Unexposed?
          Not exactly ground breaking but the two I follow closely are the Druids Nephew and Holywell, both solid grade 3 horses in my opinion and look very well treated. I will be having a closer look to see if anything else could be lurking but at the moment these two woud be on my short list.

Comment

Winner down at the bottom somewhere ?

20 61-2F22 Go Conquer (IRE) 24 8 10-8 Jonjo O'Neill Aidan Coleman 137 25/1
            21 53-118P Antony (FR) 38 7 10-5 G L Moore J E Moore 134 33/1
            22 2P-3649 A Good Skin (IRE) 72 Course and Distance Winner 8 10-5 p T R George 134 33/1
            23 P-222F3 Vintage Clouds (IRE) 24 7 10-5 Mrs S J Smith 134 25/1
            24 32U1-22 Vic De Touzaine (FR) 10 8 10-5 Miss V Williams L Treadwell 134 50/1

Comment

Coologue and Measureofmydreams for me..
              Last edited by jack1092; 13 March 2017, 01:49 PM. Reason: Mistake

Comment

The booking of Dickie Johnson on A Good Skin is eye catching...

Comment

Originally posted by Seemorebusiness View Post
                  The booking of Dickie Johnson on A Good Skin is eye catching...
                  Runner up in the Kim Muir last year off a higher rating and won't have a thrown in Cause Of Causes to deal with here. Great jockey, nice racing weight, course form and a similar prep to last year. Could be an each way steal.

Comment

Gonna have an ew on Vintage Clouds in this, was 3rd at Haydock lto in the Nash trial and was finishing better than anything, got to within a few lengths at the end of the current Nash fav. Brian Hughes was on that day and Sean Quinlan takes the ride tomoz, stable couldn't be in better form, 3 from 3 at Market Rasen on Sunday, and they don't send horses for a day out, at 33's I'm happy to have a little
                    faith that they know what they're doing,

Comment

I like him too MMG. Stuck Go Conguer in their too. Jonjo likes this race.

Comment

I can just about understand the price of Holywell despite the fact he has looked washed up but Henri Parry Morgan?

Comment

Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
                          I can just about understand the price of Holywell despite the fact he has looked washed up but Henri Parry Morgan?
                          Bowen at aintree maybe but not here.

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                            I like him too MMG. Stuck Go Conguer in their too. Jonjo likes this race.
                            Have doubled VC up with De name escapes me in the County at 20's, stinks of a plot that one

Comment

Hugh Taylor has put up Go Conquer - pretty sure he struck in this race in 2015 with The Druids Nephew ... no idea what he tipped last year... I remember 2015 because I followed him in haha

Comment

Have decided to go with Pilgrims Run. Nice bit of value in it too. Best of luck all for the week

Comment

Working...
                                X