Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Coral Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Price collapsing
    Just spoken to Peter. He hadn't seen weights and it looks like the horse may have gone up 3 pounds for standing in his box after Gayebury's win on Saturday. Anyway, still a great weight but plans remain fluid. The forecast looks a little unsettled which, hopefully, will mean they will be too scared to water too much. Ground could be ideal. Will be at the stable next Thursday so will report back then with latest news.
    Last edited by Bayoffreedom; 1 March 2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Will PR get in?

Comment

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
        Price collapsing
        33/1 NRNB looks quite nice now doesn't it!
        I know I'm not the only one that got on

Comment

Got involved at 25s NRNB thanks to you absolute gents, avoided a lumpy AP bet on the Albert Bartlett as well..!! Surely has to go here off that weight. Hope enough come out now...

Comment

Originally posted by Seemorebusiness View Post
            Got involved at 25s NRNB thanks to you absolute gents, avoided a lumpy AP bet on the Albert Bartlett as well..!! Surely has to go here off that weight. Hope enough come out now...
            Welcome Seemorebusiness
            Let's hope you/we get a run for our money!

Comment

Followed few of you on PR managed to get on 20's on Friday.

Comment

Comment

Three that look very interesting to me Brelade, El Bandit, Perigrine Run.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                    Three that look very interesting to me Brelade, El Bandit, Perigrine Run.
                    I'd have thought that El Bandit would go to the Pertemps? 3m looks very much his game...

And thanks for the welcome leman, I've been lurking for a while, finally made the plunge!!

Comment

Id be tempted to run the Storyteller here if he was mine.

Comment

PR 12/1 ???
                        With thanks to BOF that 33/1 is looking very nice now...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                          PR 12/1 ???
                          I only managed to get 20's due to me reading the form wrong, so my bad, still happy though. Thanks BOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Seemorebusiness View Post
                            I'd have thought that El Bandit would go to the Pertemps? 3m looks very much his game...

And thanks for the welcome leman, I've been lurking for a while, finally made the plunge!!
                            Seemore,
                            My guess is that El Bandit will go to the Pertempts. He's near enough top weight it that race. He's got a nice entry level here though.

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                              PR 12/1 ???
                              I can't believe how much he's shortened. I got 33/1 on Thursday and he's top priced 12/1.

Cracking info from BoF

Comment

Originally posted by BrensTrickyReds View Post
                                Will PR get in?
                                Should do, can see at least 7 on the list with publically reported other targets and can't see Gordon Elliott running all his 8 entries so fingers crossed for no monsoons and a bit of good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X