Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Sounds good idea

+1

Hi. Thinking of a Cheltenham Festival Betting Competition where you folk can join in with us lot on not606. I can provide a link to our site. You would need to register in order to post there, or you can post your selections on here and just use the link to view not606 selections and combined result. I would provide a link back to here also. Would you prefer straight single bets (win and ew) or a free hand with any type of bet? It will probably be £1,000 allocated each day and a minimum of £1,000 staked each day. Winnings carried over and available for re-investing. This way it ensures that half the entrants aren't blown out on the first day

A bientôt

One for those who don't go I think.
    The process of waking up, working out where you are, remembering where you left the car and sobering up is challenging enough...

We're easy.... win and each way easier for everyone to manage maybe?

So far there are 11 from here and 11 from not606. I'm sure there will be more. Game on.

So that you can keep an eye on how things are progressing (eg ideas on how to run it, teams etc) you can view our thread here

Think you have me down on this Ron - I presume selections on Monday would be ok i.e all in advance?
    I'll be at the festival all week and imagine i'll have little time to get on the forum so would have to do them prior.

Depends how confident I am by the Monday on the whole weeks selections too!

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Think you have me down on this Ron - I presume selections on Monday would be ok i.e all in advance?
    I'll be at the festival all week and imagine i'll have little time to get on the forum so would have to do them prior.

Depends how confident I am by the Monday on the whole weeks selections too!
    No problem Jono. Would that mean you just bet £1,000 for each day (ie no re-investment of winnings)?

I'm at the festival for most of the week so will be struggling to make the line up for this comp.

Apologies