Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

FJ Day Four Festival Yankee - manager ryan97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FJ Day Four Festival Yankee - manager ryan97

Get discussing.....

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
    Get discussing.....
    Cheers Ista... lets find some winners...

Comment

Wholestone in the Albert.

Comment

Originally posted by Mytentoryours1 View Post
        Wholestone in the Albert.
        I know the Twisters are very keen on this one and if Death Duty were to defect to the Neptune his price would collapse, but can he beat DD if he shows up here ?

Comment

Do they have to be each way prices?

Looks a hell of a horse DD but if it isn't soft there must be some doubts?

Comment

If everyone puts horses up at whatever price you like i'll decide on win or e/w once a few horses start filling the spots

Comment

Would definitely be 'for' Wholestone

Comment

I know the Twisters are very keen on this one and if Death Duty were to defect to the Neptune his price would collapse, but can he beat DD if he shows up here ?
                They're confident of TNO winning the CH though... pinch of salt kinda connections IMHO.

I also think, he could, but I'd back DD to beat Wholestone if they we're evens in a match bet. For me, of the two, DD is more likely to be a better horse in the echelons on time... so I think he IS a better horse... I can only see DD beaten by Wholestone if THIS is Wholestones Gold Cup. (Does that make sense?)
                Last edited by Kevloaf; 19 February 2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

They're not confident on TNO winning Kev, they just think the price is insulting and that he'll outrun his odds in what is probably a weak renewal

Comment

Unlike previous festivals
                    I think it is shaping up to be a great day 4
                    Triumph,AB,gold cup and foxes are looking like great races
                    Roll on

Comment

DDS in the Triumph is one of my biggest fancies of the festival. I know a few people object but I wanna know the general consensus on him...

Comment

They're not confident on TNO winning Kev, they just think the price is insulting and that he'll outrun his odds in what is probably a weak renewal
                        Insulted by 14/1 about a horse that has been 3rd, 5th and 4th in 'stronger' renewals. Horse has been brushed aside in trials this year, is clearly exposed and jockey and assistant trainer feel he needs to be running over 3m....

I'd genuinly want double figures to place before I parted with my cash on TNO

Not meaning to be offensive to NTD, but if your son and jockey and assistant trainer, AND previous form show you that you aren't good enough to win it, then not gambling on another race seems more stubborn than brave.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                          DDS in the Triumph is one of my biggest fancies of the festival. I know a few people object but I wanna know the general consensus on him...
                          I did object and have come full circle. DDS wins as long as CP doesn't turn up. Game over. Mega Fortune is admirable and I do like him... but DDS is a different league.

Comment

I they nicked 28/1 Kev, bigger price doesn't increase his chances but if yard are backing him you at least know the horse is well

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              I did object and have come full circle. DDS wins as long as CP doesn't turn up. Game over. Mega Fortune is admirable and I do like him... but DDS is a different league.
                              Would easily be my biggest winner if Yorkhill wins the JLT (anxious wait). Im hoping others agree with us and he can get us off to a flyer.

Comment

Working...
                              X