Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

FJ Day Three Festival Yankee - manager Mytentoryours1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever Codd rides in the Kim Muir

Comment

Only a few days left before these need to finalised fellas....

Comment

Squauauieriereitor

Comment

I'll give an honourable mention to Southfield Royale in the Kim Muir.

Comment

Diamond King in the Plate

Comment

This day looks one of the toughest to find value in 4 races. Hats off for Tenty for taking this day.

Comment

I would second Diamond King although at a bigger price Sutton Manor looks very interesting

Comment

Vaniteux 40/1 e/w for Ryanair.

Comment

Disko (JLT) @ 5's
                    Uxizandre (Ryanair) @ 6's
                    Cole Harden (Stayers) @ 8's (Or Ballyoptic @ 16's - Wind op!)
                    La Bague Au Roi (Mares NH) @ 5's

(Nothing Ground Breaking, but you don't necessarily need to attack the 3 handicaps)

Comment

Theres the potential for a few shorties on the Thursday. My 4 would be a win yankee as follows

Yorkhill (Some mixed opinions I know)
                      UNWIMH
                      Diamond King
                      Whichever Mullins hotpot goes in the mares novices

Comment

It depends how you want to go with this one ...Ballyoptic is a big price in stayers if wind op brings some improvement. Two in the Pertemps I am mixing in are For good measure and Electric Concorde.

Comment

I like For Good Measure too .... Pricewise gave a good mention though

Sizing Codelooooo?

Comment

Some good suggestions been added here.

Pertemps is looking a tough race. I like what has been suggested here plus a few others. Isleofhopesanddreams and Golden Doyen.

Going to leave it until Sunday to finalise as we'll have a better idea of what is running where and the ground looks as though it might be a bit softer than in previous years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mytentoryours1 View Post
                              Some good suggestions been added here.

Pertemps is looking a tough race. I like what has been suggested here plus a few others. Isleofhopesanddreams and Golden Doyen.

Going to leave it until Sunday to finalise as we'll have a better idea of what is running where and the ground looks as though it might be a bit softer than in previous years.
                              I like Golden Doyen too, been my main bet for this race since winning the qualifier, my only concern now is the time off the track prior to the race, last 11 winners I think had a run in January or February prior to the race.

The same would apply to For Good Measure, but both Isleofhopendreams & Presenting Percy are interesting.

Comment

I like the Hobbs factor for For GOod MEasure, but good cases made earlier in the year for Golden Doyen too.... Presenting Percy was my ante post pick with a nice slip until he won and went up 10 lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X